Still no dueling area on the fleet?

RyanReagan

We had some word from Jesse Sky on this a while back (post here). He mentioned that dueling is disabled on the Fleets right now due to potential performance issues. Adding a specific Fleet dueling area may be possible in the future (and it's a great suggestion!), but it's not in our immediate plans.

You just repeated old info - from spring or summer, I do not remember exactly date. Very sad... :(

Just make it over there by the training dummies, the big center area, put one gtn kiosk over there, pvp vendors and terminal. Nothing has to be changed in that area, just add what i said and its ready to go, it will free some of the lag up on the fleet, that where most of us pvper's would hang anyways, and the pve guys could stay on the fleet and do their thing.

We had some word from Jesse Sky on this a while back (post here). He mentioned that dueling is disabled on the Fleets right now due to potential performance issues. Adding a specific Fleet dueling area may be possible in the future (and it's a great suggestion!), but it's not in our immediate plans.

That's what you get for blowing your money on voices instead of creating a reliable, optimized, easily modifiable game engine...

That said you could create an arena somewhere and add a travel option to the fleet....

Speaking of baffoons. Do people even read posts or just reply with "qq lag" over and over?

It won't cause lag if it isn't the whole fleet that is marked. They can mark just a specific area to be a dueling area. And make that specific area not where the rest of you dumbies hang out. (i.e. the VIP area, where no one hangs out).

Or put PvP terminals and PvP vendors on planets.

Put it in the VIP area so people have a reason to go up there.

and i hope is not in your mid term plans

a lot of things are more important than dueling

Edited by Groncho