Increase Guild Member Cap!

Old-Lore

I am writing this for BW/EA to please increase the actual cap for guilds & their members! The guild I am in is capped and people are wanting to add more but cannot due to the guild cap of 500!

Please increase the size a guild can grow to 1000-1500 please to prevent any other issues of increasing the guild cap in the short, near future!

They probably have a ton of members who no longer play the game... I think it's time to clean house...

If not, kudos to you for having one of the biggest active guilds in SWTOR...

EDIT: Although if they had like 40 people who all had 11 alts then I guess you could fill up a guild pretty fast... Given all their alts would have to be of the same faction...

I usally only keep the active alts in my guild, alts I don't play much I usally remove from the guild...

Edited by Monoth

Personally, I think 50-60 mains people at most (including alts about 80ish) is enough, anymore than that and people just get lost and its gets harder to keep track of everyone.. most guilds thats are filled up now are just ones who don't care for much and just want to have a full guild (even if half to most of those are inactives) so they throw out random inv's to unguilded people (which annoys me greatly when im playing on my unguilded alts) then when I decline they actually spam crap at me lol.

There was this one guild on The Progenitor server, imperial side (wont name names) that was spamming general every 5-10 seconds saying "*guild name* is recruiting anyone and everyone we are 490 strong and need new members whisp for inv" .....I'm glad I wasnt alone in this cause most of the responses from other players were more or less the same reply to this guild guy (who would also log into his alts to pretend to be another guy in the guild advertising/upping the guild an saying how cool it was) an the reply was "The guild cap is 500... surely your guildies would want to make alts to put into the guild.. why are you advertising just to get 10 more people and no one/new people can then add an alts"

Again.. may just be me, but ive always prefered small guilds myself, a nice bunch of regular people you can always chat and RP with (internal rp stories etc) but when it does come to inactivity. when ive been GM of a guild if a player is inactive for more than 30 days with no before hand messages or posts on the sites indicating AFK then i remove them from the guild

Edited by dacentabaal

I only made this request because we currently get about 30-65 that log on daily at the same time! We could kick some out but that would only remove a small portion but still have the same issue of being capped because of the current members wanting to put their alts into the guild!