Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

Dan_McMan

Anyone else noticing a lack of Battlelord items dropping or being found on the GTN? I haven't seen a single new Battlelord of Colossus item in around two weeks.

I'm actually starting to wonder if they have some kind of loot threshold, where only a certain number can drop in a given time period.

Then again, I could just be amazingly unlucky, but given the amount of time I've spent searching for them, I would have excepted to see at least ONE piece lately, of either the trooper or jedi sets.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had been buying the battlelords' gear from the GTM for a while but just received some Battlelord's greaves from an ancient premium mission box which I got from a standard treasure hunting mission (I've got treasure hunting 400).

Just need the armguards and saber to complete the battlelords' look now...

Anyone else noticing a lack of Battlelord items dropping or being found on the GTN? I haven't seen a single new Battlelord of Colossus item in around two weeks.

I'm actually starting to wonder if they have some kind of loot threshold, where only a certain number can drop in a given time period.

Then again, I could just be amazingly unlucky, but given the amount of time I've spent searching for them, I would have excepted to see at least ONE piece lately, of either the trooper or jedi sets.

They are fairly rare and difficult to find. I've been scouring the GTN, putting Companions out on lockbox missions, and doing all level 50 missions that result in blue lockboxes and have only seen items out of those boxes twice (and not even from the boxes I have gotten).

They are fairly rare and difficult to find. I've been scouring the GTN, putting Companions out on lockbox missions, and doing all level 50 missions that result in blue lockboxes and have only seen items out of those boxes twice (and not even from the boxes I have gotten).

I think the box I got my kit from was a white standard quality box. It did come with a permium credit box so I think my treasure hunting mission did crit (as it would normally only gives me one box).

I've run maybe 40 treasure hunting missions for tier 6 lockboxes and this is the first battlelords' drop I've had, so they are quite rare.

It would be awesome if we could keep this thread updated guys. It would seem a lot of us want this set. I would go as far as to say it's one of the best looking armour sets in the game for Jedi Guardians.

I'll be doing Directive 7 at some point tonight, so hopefully I'll see some drops in there.

They pretty much likely removed it too. At first, all "awesome" stuff was in the game. Then they decided to let us only the ugliest and glitched ones. I bet the guy who decided to do that juste hates Jedi.

I'm sure that his girlfriend cheated on him at a Star Wars convention with a "Anakin" when he was dressed as bobba fett, and he swore he would have revenge on the Jedi.

It got to be that.

I'd LOL, but sadly, it's probably true. :p

Edited by Gidrea

I know the gloves drops from random mobs on Belsavis as that is where i got mine.

I have everything now except the chest, boots and the belt. I got the bracers of the GMT but those are not needed for the look. Even with the hood up, this is by far one of the best looks for Jedi Guardian. When I get the full set I will not change for a long time I think. It is fun to have some gear to work for :D

Only missing the chespiece myself. Well that and the belt + braces, but the chestpiece is the only one of the "major" pieces I'm missing heh.

The genious part of it (as far as BW is concerned) is that taking out epic mods out of legendaries to put them in this (or other favorite gear) gear is gonna be a major credit sink for a lot of people lol.

Only missing the chespiece myself. Well that and the belt + braces, but the chestpiece is the only one of the "major" pieces I'm missing heh.

The genious part of it (as far as BW is concerned) is that taking out epic mods out of legendaries to put them in this (or other favorite gear) gear is gonna be a major credit sink for a lot of people lol.

You're probably right about the credit sink!

Looking forward to getting the entire set though.

here's a link to a database with all the jedi battlelord items:

http://www.torhead.com/search/jedi%20battlelord

I'm still missing the greaves (and technically the wrists and the saber, but they don't really contribute to the look). I didn't actually find any of the pieces I have so far so I can't tell where they drop (bought them from fellow players/auction house). so far, the pieces on the auction house were surprisingly cheap (especially the chest for 3k credits LOL)

Any chance someone could link the gloves or at least clarify the level, stats, and type of armor?

Google says they are medium armor.

Thanks in advance :).

There are no stats, all of the pieces have empty slots. So a lot of the time when it drops, loot wise, the game considers it equivalent to vendor trash. You won't even get a roll on them if you are in a group.

i got the whole set besides the belt, and head slot.(saber too). :D

I cant wait when the reverse the Modding Patches on PvP gear, where we can use armoring mods from it.

other words, we can have tier 3 pvp modded Battlelord robes :)

i got the whole set besides the belt, and head slot.(saber too). :D

I cant wait when the reverse the Modding Patches on PvP gear, where we can use armoring mods from it.

other words, we can have tier 3 pvp modded Battlelord robes :)

completely agree! so glad I kept my battlelord gear after I started getting the very ugly pvp gear

I'm continuing to look, I found the pants and the chestpiece on the GTN today, but that's it so far. I wasn't even aware there was a Battlelord LS in the game. Anyone know what planet that drops on?

The Battlelord lightsaber is actually sold by the PvP vendor next to the bounty board in the Republic Fleet.

So far I've only been able to buy the Gloves and Boots off the GTN. Never had them drop from mobs or in boxes so far...

Still hoping I get a full set someday :(

But if you have some pieces for sale and are on Trask Ulgo, let me (or Lysandus) know :D

EDIT: WOOT! Just got the chestpiece from the GTN for only 11k credits! Now I just need the belt and pants (I can live without the headpiece) :D

Edited by Danakar

Glad I'm not the only one that likes the look of this armor set. Thanks for the extensive replies everyone. I just need the gloves and I'll have the set personally.

To summarize for anyone checking this, the Jedi Battlelord set and a moddable set of heavy Jedi armor that looks like what the poor Jedi who got run through in the Deceived trailer was wearing. All pieces seem to be random world drops, and all pieces seem to drop without and mods installed.

Thanks again everyone.

I found pieces of it while doing story missions on Corellia. I'd actually already found a significant portion of it on the galactic market before I found any of the drops. I never actually found a full set of the armor either. I found pants and the headset just off of random strong mobs. Makes me wonder why an imperial officer would have something like that. Just holding onto that for a rainy day?

Anyway, between corellia and the galactic market you should be able to find the whole set. Honestly it's really not that expensive to buy off the market. The chest piece cost me about 11,000 credits. I think the pieces that I got off the market cost me about 30,000 credits total. I did have to put the mods into it. But I was going to pull the mods out of my other armor anyway so it really didn't make any difference.

That's how I got my set.

I am just missing the belt and the chest now, really want this set as it is one of the only good looking armors, even though it has the hood up I would use.

From what I've read, putting on the headpiece will remove the hood. Can't verify though as I've yet to find/buy the headpiece :)

From what I've read, putting on the headpiece will remove the hood. Can't verify though as I've yet to find/buy the headpiece :)

Putting on the headpiece will remove the hood, but only if you have it set to show the headpiece. Unfortunately, the headpiece doesn't look too great, so I've just been sticking with the hood. XD Sooner or later I'm sure we'll get a hood toggle.