Anyone else seeing billing discrepancies on game time?

XeniteKT

Billed on Dec 24th

Billed on Jan 18th

From December to January billing that is only 25 days. Between two accounts that's getting bilked 10 days of game time. Since we subscribed the billing days have been jumping all over, anyone else experiencing this?

Back in november i did. I ended up as preferred, as i didn't know they tried to bill me several days early and the money wasn't there, so to make a long story short, i looked at my account and noticed everry month had been a little earlier, so much so, that by my calculations by july of 2013 i'd have lost an entire month. So now i buy a month, then cancel and 2 days before thats up i buy again.

Billed on Dec 24th

Billed on Jan 18th

From December to January billing that is only 25 days. Between two accounts that's getting bilked 10 days of game time. Since we subscribed the billing days have been jumping all over, anyone else experiencing this?

Have you checked to see if you were billed late in December.

Say your payment was due on the19th Dec but they did not bill you till 24th. Then the payment made in November lasted 35 days but Decembers will only last 25 days. Still making 60 days in total.