~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~

Jenemi

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed what the L1-L Defender drops from.

The robot you need to kill spawns in the same exact place, but is a Defender bot and much smaller instead of Destroyer.

It's rare if it spawns instead of a Destroyer. It will ALWAYS drop the pet. It does not complete the quest.

Got lucky and it dropped for me and some guildies. Made a loud "Wheee" in mumble so the group gave it to me, they know I love pets and they don't care for it too much. So nice to have kind guildies. Hope you will get it when the event returns sometime.

I did get it @-@ Camped that Robot to confirm where/how it drops.

though, I don't know if I'll be around when the event comes back :/ heck, I was working through half of it this time.

Edited by Jenemi

Apparently at the latest community cantina thing, the devs were handing out codes for the tauntaun fawn (which I thought they expired on jan 1st) and codes for Kowakian Monkey Lizard pets. Now the article does not say if the monkey pet is a new one (exclusive to events like the fawn) or one that is already in game packs. Here is a link to the article on Torwars:

http://torwars.com/2013/03/02/swtor-community-cantina-san-francisco-food-drinks-and-a-lot-of-laughter/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Torwars+%28TORWars%29

Well, the Forest Nekarr Cat is making it's rounds so that may be one more.

Currently unconfirmed where it's from (If you see it on the GTN as others who have gotten it have, please ask the person who put it up for sale) although, my theory right now is a late addition to the Space Pirate's Cartel Pack (possibly added in the large discount thing) due to originally supposedly being from that, but I honestly do not know right now.

Again, if you see one on the GTN, please ask.

It dropped now for me. So 69/70. Once I am legend with the Gree I will have them all. :)

Well hot damn haha.

Congrats man - I know I'll never get close (I'll admit I really have no intention to pay crazy fees of RL money for pets) to the cap.

A /hi5 to you good sir! :cool:

Well, the Forest Nekarr Cat is making it's rounds so that may be one more.

Currently unconfirmed where it's from (If you see it on the GTN as others who have gotten it have, please ask the person who put it up for sale) although, my theory right now is a late addition to the Space Pirate's Cartel Pack (possibly added in the large discount thing) due to originally supposedly being from that, but I honestly do not know right now.

Again, if you see one on the GTN, please ask.

The Forest Nekarr Cat is the pet in the Cartel Coin Cards. I bought a card and got it for all my characters.

Really? we have to buy cc cards to get the pets? ugh....

well i hope they end up on the gtn. I wont be buying any cards...

if anyone gets one on the potf server hit me up ill buy em from ya!

I miss hunting for the pets. The figuring it out. Looks like its cartel market or nothing now.

this makes me sad

oh are they sellable or bound on aquire?

Edited by darthstinji

The Forest Nekarr Cat is the pet in the Cartel Coin Cards. I bought a card and got it for all my characters.

Yeah, I know~ Already updated everything :p Plus, it'd be silly if I post a link and didn't read it first.

Really? we have to buy cc cards to get the pets? ugh....

well i hope they end up on the gtn. I wont be buying any cards...

if anyone gets one on the potf server hit me up ill buy em from ya!

I miss hunting for the pets. The figuring it out. Looks like its cartel market or nothing now.

this makes me sad

oh are they sellable or bound on aquire?

Yep. So 60 dollars roundabout for all 3 if you buy the cards. Only plus if it gets you one for all your characters and also any future characters of yours.

Same :/ Honestly, I'm not even enjoying updating the guide at this point. So sick of the same things over and over along with some other frustrations....

I believe they can be sold at least which is nice.

Same :/ Honestly, I'm not even enjoying updating the guide at this point. So sick of the same things over and over along with some other frustrations....

Well at least when you update all you have to do is cut and paste "available in cc pack"

I will be at the cantina tour in los angeles and at SDCC i plan on asking them out pets for us.

I wonder if any Dev's are reading this anymore?

Hey Dev, mod, CS agent, Bioware employee can you answer a question for all of us pet collectors: Will you be adding any more pets to the game that are aquired like the orokeets or taun fawns? ie questing, hidden, secret stuff?

Well at least when you update all you have to do is cut and paste "available in cc pack"

I will be at the cantina tour in los angeles and at SDCC i plan on asking them out pets for us.

I wonder if any Dev's are reading this anymore?

Hey Dev, mod, CS agent, Bioware employee can you answer a question for all of us pet collectors: Will you be adding any more pets to the game that are aquired like the orokeets or taun fawns? ie questing, hidden, secret stuff?

I suppose, but that just makes it quicker to update--not exactly less depressing to :(

Yeah, I know~ Already updated everything :p Plus, it'd be silly if I post a link and didn't read it first.

Now I did...

Has anybody an idea how I get the one from BestBuy and GameStop over here in Europe? Want those pets. Or could someone who wants to trade for a Forest Nekarr Cat make a character on Jar'Kai Sword (German PvP server) and send to Gwenya (Republic character) one or both Pets and tell me on which server I has to make a character and to whom I should send my pet in return (don't forget to tell me the faction of your character). Either write it in your in game main or send me a message here on the forums.

Edited by Drudenfusz

I seriously wonder, is no one at BW keeping in mind that this game is as well played outside of the US? I am living in Europe and can't just quick fly over there to buy 2 cards to get the pets.

For all pet-collectors outside of Europe they should make it possible to get them on another way, like add a special deal on the website when you buy cartel coins.

If I really can't get the pets now I will lose like most of my attraction to this game.

Hope someone from BW will read this and gives a proper response!

I seriously wonder, is no one at BW keeping in mind that this game is as well played outside of the US? I am living in Europe and can't just quick fly over there to buy 2 cards to get the pets.

For all pet-collectors outside of Europe they should make it possible to get them on another way, like add a special deal on the website when you buy cartel coins.

If I really can't get the pets now I will lose like most of my attraction to this game.

Hope someone from BW will read this and gives a proper response!

if you buy 500000 Cartel coins you will get enough reputation to buy unique pets. What ya waiting for !