Cathar Classes

CthulhuRyleh

Through NPCs and encounters we've seen Cathar as Commandos, Jedi and Bounty Hunters (as well as Smugglers in the teaser). I could easily see them as Inquisitors since they come from a "slave pool".

Really the only class issues I can see for Cathar "making sense" are the Imperial Agent, and I'm sure others could make a case for that one :p

That and Sith Warrior

(since Tremel makes it clear from the start you were picked to "preserve" the Sith Bloodline).

Through NPCs and encounters we've seen Cathar as Commandos, Jedi and Bounty Hunters (as well as Smugglers in the teaser).

There are also a couple of Cathars in the Smuggler storyline which appear to be smugglers themselves.

Really the only class issues I can see for Cathar "making sense" are the Imperial Agent, and I'm sure others could make a case for that one :p

That and Sith Warrior

(since Tremel makes it clear from the start you were picked to "preserve" the Sith Bloodline).

Regarding the Sith Warrior, I’m not sure how playing a Zabrak (which is a viable starting race option) fits that comment, but it’d make as much sense with a Cathar. lol