Looking up old posts of myself.

Gformutorila

When I want to view my own past posts I get this:

Gformutorila, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Anyone know why?

Edited by Gformutorila

When I want to view my own past posts I get this:

[quoet]Gformutorila, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Anyone know why?

ive been getting that ever since the Beta quit, this is the first post ive been able to make since then

Anyone know why?
They disabled the search feature shortly before launch to perform maintenance on it. Their way of "disabling" it was to require administrator permission to access the search page, hence the "you don't have permission" notice.

Hopefully they'll work out whatever performance issues they were having with search and get it going. In the meantime, I would suggest going into your account settings and automatically subscribing to every thread you reply to, as you can get a list of your subscriptions by clicking a link at the top of the page.

they disabled the search feature shortly before launch to perform maintenance on it. Their way of "disabling" it was to require administrator permission to access the search page, hence the "you don't have permission" notice.

Hopefully they'll work out whatever performance issues they were having with search and get it going. In the meantime, i would suggest going into your account settings and automatically subscribing to every thread you reply to, as you can get a list of your subscriptions by clicking a link at the top of the page.

tnx :)