Prime Defense has some of the nicest ppl on this server besides uber SCOUNCREL DPS!

Partygurl

Haha this thread is gold, everyone focus Vasyel! Good job on over 700 DPS! Almost make me want to respec to scrapper.

Can't tell if you're being a dick here, but in Vasyel's defense, the numbers he put out are significantly better than average. The question I would have would be, was XS Freighter Flyby was on constant cooldown? Regardless if it was or wasn't, the numbers are indicative of an active player, not the passive ones that seem to backfill WZs anymore.

I'd love to see what a Scrapper could do if our DPS would match what a good Sawbones HPS is.

Can't tell if you're being a dick here, but in Vasyel's defense, the numbers he put out are significantly better than average. The question I would have would be, was XS Freighter Flyby was on constant cooldown? Regardless if it was or wasn't, the numbers are indicative of an active player, not the passive ones that seem to backfill WZs anymore.

I'd love to see what a Scrapper could do if our DPS would match what a good Sawbones HPS is.

Awesome Flak:) Vasyel would appreciate the compliment. He did 710k in voidstar and not a full one.. i have to post that pic too lol.

No, no, Ilye was being extremely nice in this instance and i thank you both, i think Ilye may have just been complimenting the wrong aspect (since he's one of the nicest guys I've ever talked to and I've significantly broken 700 dps :p). I did try to use Flyby, but later on I just gave up because almost every attempt ended up in me being knocked back, cc'd, or interrupted and eventually i figured that I would have done more damage just hitting people, even though I'm not particularly good at sustained dps and you probably would've done as much, if not more (since I've never practiced it before).

Additionally I apologize, I was supposed to duel you, or pedia, or both (kinda fuzzy on the details, I really hop not both at once XD), but I've been spending all my time with my family today. I just got back from university and I'll be back at school starting Monday, so all arguing could be postponed until then, I'd really love to spend the next few days with the people I love and haven't seen in 4 months. If you guys want to count it as a forfeit, that's completely acceptable.

Edited by Carter_Mathis

Honestly, I couldn't agree more. Scrapper v scrapper (a fight with just tech based damage) only shows who got lucky and popped the other person (though there can be some skill in that) and who can manipulate resolve. Scrapper's beauty is in it's versitility and the proper use of cooldowns (which you are very good at :))