Canceling subscription questions

Benjaminstewart

Youre not going to lose anything except for the aility to play if you cancel you cancel your sub. When F2P drops, you can still keep playing, but be prepared no to have all the conveniences you do now. 2 quickbars, restricted WZs/FPs, no ops, and several other conveniences will be taken away. Should you resub, you will get everything back that you had before. Also, any legacy or inventory unlocks stay unlocked, and I think you will have the number of toons you can actually play restricted (not sure), they will not be deleted, however

Also, if you stay subbed through the F2P launch date (November 15), you'll receive credits in Cartel Coins for all the months you've subbed so far. If you let your sub lapse before then, you'll lose all of them.

they changed that.

"Additionally, we are extending the Rewards Program! All former subscribers who reactivate their subscription by the new date of December 20, 2012 at 11:59pm CST will be granted Complimentary Cartel Coins for their prior paid months up to November 15, 2012."

• 3 weeks later...

I use Time Codes, I'm having a break for the summer (your winter); but it says this:

"Your account will move to Free-to-Play status if you cancel your subscription and your paid game time runs out."

So... doesn't this mean that I'm going to lose my purple items, etc, when they move my account to F2P?

Or the stuff will return when I buy a new code next year?

Thank you.

I use Time Codes, I'm having a break for the summer (your winter); but it says this:

"Your account will move to Free-to-Play status if you cancel your subscription and your paid game time runs out."

So... doesn't this mean that I'm going to lose my purple items, etc, when they move my account to F2P?

Or the stuff will return when I buy a new code next year?

Thank you.

Everything you have will stay where it is. Gear that you already have should be wearable without any issues even as F2P, artifact restriction only applies to new items, earned as F2P. Your credits above cap will be put in escrow, and will be unavaible to you untill you resubscribe. Quickbars, displaying titles etc will diappear untill you resub.

If you don't intend to log in during time you will be unsubbed, you won't notice difference between now and then(obviously except from changes made to game over that time, and possible bugs that weren't found yet)