How come there is never any holiday events?

Individual

I know this is Star Wars and all, but it would be nce to have some more events - especially on the holidays. Is it just me, or does this game lack events?

Weve had one event in almost a full year because that half finished abortion of an event Chevin doesnt count. A "galaxy wide" scavenger hunt taking one hour to finish on your starter planet and Nar Shadda isnt galaxy wide not is the unfinished mails and endings count. BUT thanks to their new interview they are going to "bring back the old events"...of which we had one. Rakghoul Outbreak, which was amazingly awesome. Get with it BW events are fun, give us something to do and earn rewards. Its definitely a nice change from the dailies you keep giving us as content.

Because it was stated, back in Beta when this was asked, that there would be no holiday events in SWTOR that were based on real holidays.

There MAY eventually be a Life Day celebration, but there's no guarantee. Not everyone considers it canon, and no one knows for sure if Disney will reverse the decision on holidays, which was attributed to Lucas.

Because it was stated, back in Beta when this was asked, that there would be no holiday events in SWTOR that were based on real holidays.

There MAY eventually be a Life Day celebration, but there's no guarantee. Not everyone considers it canon, and no one knows for sure if Disney will reverse the decision on holidays, which was attributed to Lucas.

Like so many other things they already changed their stance on this.

I cannot believe how cold hearted this man is.

It's LIFE day for cryin out loud. What's not to like???? I hope Disney reversed this stupid, stupid, stupid move.

Edited by Xandramos

I know this is Star Wars and all, but it would be nce to have some more events - especially on the holidays. Is it just me, or does this game lack events?

1. "Wouldnt fit in with the lore"

2. Bioware would have to add holiday events of every religion and culture (to avoid discrimination)