Stronghold Deactivation Question

Jamtas

Sorry if this was posted already, but I couldn't find an answer.

I know SH purchased with CC have no reactiviation cost whereas SH purchased with credits do. Let's say I purchased a SH with CC but unlocked all the rooms with credits and then deactivated that SH. When I went to reactivate it, would all the previously unlocked rooms be open, or would I have to pay to unlock them again?

I have to add to this but I had the Legacy/subscription Stronghold given to my account when Strongholds first came out. I have since transferred that character from one server to another. Now it seems that I to reactivate it. Is this because I have transferred my one toon from one server to another?

I have to add to this but I had the Legacy/subscription Stronghold given to my account when Strongholds first came out. I have since transferred that character from one server to another. Now it seems that I to reactivate it. Is this because I have transferred my one toon from one server to another?

Yes, you reactivate it. For zero cost if you bought the first step with cartel coins or some credits if you bought it with credits.