I get dumped into a 2 minute left huttball...what do I do?

Misfit

I get dumped into a 2 minute left huttball losing 0-4...what do I do?

pre 1.2 i would stay and try to help out the best i can and be like well it is some free stuff...i will stick out the loss.

post 1.2 i just stayed and tried to rush some badges. I got 2 and bam the the game was over and i got zilch.

From now on I will just bail on it and cut my loss. And if you don't think you get dumped in the tail end of a losing WZ much you are not playing on the server I am on as it happens multiple times nightly.

BW...i hope you reverse the changes you made to WZ.

I get dumped into a 2 minute left huttball losing 0-4...what do I do?

pre 1.2 i would stay and try to help out the best i can and be like well it is some free stuff...i will stick out the loss.

post 1.2 i just stayed and tried to rush some badges. I got 2 and bam the the game was over and i got zilch.

From now on I will just bail on it and cut my loss. And if you don't think you get dumped in the tail end of a losing WZ much you are not playing on the server I am on as it happens multiple times nightly.

BW...i hope you reverse the changes you made to WZ.

You leave. Even if you turn it around and pull out a win in that case, you would still get 0 medals.

yeah man, with the current reward system just leave. no point in staying. in fact, like OP points out, there is LESS motivation than before.

wait.... werent these changes supposed to make it so wed want to stay? how did they fail so badly at that.

if i recall, someone foretold this would happen. cant find the thread where but he nailed it right on.

I've been PVP'ing for 2 months and I've never seen this many people leave WZ's in such numbers.

The timers don't countdown either if your short players. The game just plays out.

Why stay if you're going to lose?

It's been pretty sad really. Even if you wanted to stay and try to learn some tricks or what have you.. good luck, you're facing 8 on 4. The only thing you're going to learn is how to keep your temper under control :)

It amazes me that you actually need people to answer that for you.

Lazy.

cant tell if troll or not?

OP is pointing out an obvious flaw in the game design and their reward system. i believe the point was to strike up a discussion, not to pretend to be all knowing and powerful and act like you have the ability to change the 0-5 loss in 2 minutes.