StarWars Games - What do you else play ?

BobaFurz

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KOTOR 1 and 2

Jedi Starfighter

Jedi Outcast

Galactic Battlegrounds Saga: Clone Campaigns

Empire at War and EAW: Forces of Corruption

X-Wing (old)

TIE Fighter (old)

X-Wing vs TIE Fighter

Galaxies (post-NGE until shutdown)

Lego Star Wars (all of them)

Battlefront 1 and 2

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Dark Forces

Dark Forces 2

Dark Forces MOTS

Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight II

Jedi Knight III

(Outcast and Academy and tons of add on levels)

Knights of the Old Republic I

Knights of the Old Republic II

Battle for Naboo

Episode I Phantom Menace

X Wing

Tie Fighter

X wing vs Tie Fighter

X Wing Alliance

Rogue Squad

Starfighter

Racer

Shadows of the Empire

Battefront I

Battlefront II

SWTOR :)

ive played jedi knight outcast jedi knight jedi academy the battlefront series Kotor 1 and 2 and republic commandos loved all of them and i hope to see the jedi knight series or battlefront rebooted on the Xbox360/PS3 systems soon we need good star wars games on the consoles again

STARWARS - BATTLEFRONT II

It was released in 2005/2006 and Iam amazed about the graphics which are actually really good and how much fun are Space Missions aswell, driving vehicles on the ground !

I actually thought the graphics were horrible in Star Wars Battlefront 2. I was expecting something better. Not life like but just better graphically. Also I liked most of the first battlefront maps more than the second.

Both Battlefronts, Empire At War (Sometimes Forces of Corruption), the Star Wars RPG, both Force Unleashed games, and uh... I don't know, its late.

Edit:

Reading the thread has jogged my memory- Jedi Starfighter, Bounty Hunter, and the Lego Star Wars games.

Edited by Hettiran

There's something awesome about the first two Lego Star Wars. Haven't played the third one, but I've never watched The Clone Wars (I've been planning to, though) so I'm not too fussed in getting it. Fairly obviously, there's the two Knights of the Old Republic games. They were both very good, although I played The Sith Lords with that content mod thing. Got the two Battlefronts. Good times, good times.

I've played The Force Unleashed I and II. The first one was pretty fun, not great, but the plot was compelling enough for me to buy the second game. It probably didn't help I got the PS2 version. Also, replaying the first level with maxed out Force Lightning gives me a small thrill. The second one was almost about-to-be fun, but ended far too early. If a third one comes out, I may not buy it.

I'm going to get the Kyle Katarn games some time, but I haven't got round to it.

First SW game i played was

Star Wars empire strikes back for the atari 2600

super star wars for super nintendo and i beat it

super SW empire strikes back

super SW return of the jedi

SW battle front 1 and 2 ps2

SW force unleashed 1 and 2 xbox 360

SW The old Replubic pc

SW Kinect

I played:

jedi power battles

republic commando

kotor I and II

battlefront I and II

bounty hunter

shadows of the empire

episode 1: racer

episode III

rogue squadron III

lego star wars

force unleashed

jedi knight: jedi academy

The kotors are definitely my favorites. Played through both of them like 5 times each

Did anyone ever play the RTS StarWars: Galactic Battlegrounds. Totally awsome. I'd really like to see a new StarWars RTS.

signed

I played Force unleashed (and yeah, i know it got a lot of hate on this forum), Jedi Outcast and Academy (though not at the time they were "hot", so never got too much into it), the above mentioned RTS game (but since i suck at RTS games only scratched the surface), Battlefront 2 since it was on steamsale during last christmas.

and probably my favorites KOTOR 1 + 2. I don't think i ever played through other games that often

oh and also that FPS game where you played the squad of troopers, don't know the name anymore

Edited by statistx

Well, I feel quite the dinosaur among you whipper snappers. The first SW game I ever played was the Atari Arcade game, in the sit-down console, in grimy arcades in Melbourne back in the '80s. I still get warm and nostalgic when I fire up the mame version every now and then.

I've played almost everything since, although not for very long in some cases, but my absolute stand-out favourites are KOTOR, DF 2, x-wing, Lego SW and, if I'm in the mood for silly puzzle action, Pit Droids. Oh, and the all nighter SNES parties we used to have, importing pop-tarts and Jolt cola for that I'm-never-going-to-sleep-again buzz.

Notable low points were Shadows of the Empire and the one time I played that pod racing game, at a friends house. Masters of Teras Kasi looked too silly even to play on her console, using her electricity.

Hmm, played a LOT of other SW games other than ToR.. I played Jedi Academy for years :eek:

I enjoyed Star Wars: Bounty Hunter when I was younger too.. along with the good old Rogue Squadron and Jedi Starfighter games!

I'd say the only other SW games I play lately is The Force Unleashed and the KotOR series, KotOR II still being one of my all time favourite SW Games :cool:

Oh and Lego Star Wars.. because my inner child finds it to be so addicting :o

I played KOTOR 1 and 2, some of the best games I've played in my life. I also played Jedi Outcast, Rogue Squadron, Battlefront 1 and 2, and Star Wars Galaxies. OH and Force Unleashed :D Edited by Dathmatch