Waves for tomorrow

JackBasketball

Since they reportadely made it to Oct 1st or 2nd today, they have now let in 11 or 12 weeks of preorders in 2 days. A very safe estimate would say another at least 6 weeks will get in tomorrow, bringing it to mid November. With that said they have been excellerating the waves and numbers, so I think almost everyone will get in tomorrow. The only exception may be people that order over the last 2 weeks.

Does anyone know if the waves will go through November 16th? :) Thats when i put my pre-order code in.

I am sure BW's world is revolving around your pre-order date.

lol

j/k, based on what went in today (up to Oct 2nd) I would think that pretty much everyone else will get in tomorrow.

The information i got was that only 1/3 of the pre-orders are left to enter the game.

It stands to reason, that anyone who pre-ordered before December 12th should be let in tomorrow.

Maybe those after as well.

From what I understand, the majority of pre-orders, near 80% were made before November 1.

This means that nearly 80% of the people waiting are in the game currently.

My source is pretty reliable, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Link your source because vgachartz disagrees. In NA, 700,000 box preorders first week of November and 900,000 by the end of November.

I am sure BW's world is revolving around your pre-order date.

lol

j/k, based on what went in today (up to Oct 2nd) I would think that pretty much everyone else will get in tomorrow.

No. Mid Nov will get in tmrw, maybe the end of Nov. The rest will get in Fri, with any really late orders Mon (like orders placed over the wknd). If you've already ordered you'll get at least 4 days (Fri-Mon). Your welcome.

from what ive been reading, vgchartz isnt a reliable source, hard copies in the US alone? what about digital and outside of the US?

It's not alpha and omega, I never said it was. But since Bioware themselves have not released the actual numbers, we can take their guess more than someone saying "my source" and "who is reliable" stuff.

Plus even in the dev tracker the other day, a dev said that preorders ramped back up in Nov-Dec as it got closer to launch.

Edited by Jacen_Starsolo

It's not alpha and omega, I never said it was. But since Bioware themselves have not released the actual numbers, we can take their guess more than someone saying "my source" and "who is reliable" stuff.

well i saw someone say that preorders totaled around 3 million, i think this honestly is a believable number considering your number of hard copies in the US plus digital and the rest of the world, i really do hope it is this much, a solid start is what tor needs, and it seems to be getting it, though i am a bit peeved that im not able to play YET* after waiting anxiously for the last few weeks :)

Edited by nuclear-penguin

well i saw someone say that preorders totaled around 3 million, i think this honestly is a believable number considering your number of hard copies in the US plus digital and the rest of the world, i really do hope it is this much, a solid start is what tor needs, and it seems to be getting it, though i am a bit peeved that im not able to play YET* after waiting anxiously for the last few weeks :)

Understandable. :) Since I'm an October time of key entry, I figure I am in tomorrow sometime.

Honestly, I look at vgachartz more as figuring the trend then taking their numbers as totally accurate. I figure the same trends they report on box copies in NA would more or less be the same trend with digital copies and other sales in other countries.

Why does everyone feel entitled to 5 days of EA? Are the majority of people on here even literate? THEY SAID UP TO 5 DAYS. They did not say if you preordered your game you will be in on the 15th for sure. Learn to read, and instead of sitting there F5ing your inbox, go hug your wife/husband, go help your kids with their homework, go play fetch with your dog, but complaining over something you have no control over is ********...

Why does everyone feel entitled to 5 days of EA? Are the majority of people on here even literate? THEY SAID UP TO 5 DAYS. They did not say if you preordered your game you will be in on the 15th for sure. Learn to read, and instead of sitting there F5ing your inbox, go hug your wife/husband, go help your kids with their homework, go play fetch with your dog, but complaining over something you have no control over is ********...

Who through F is complaining in this thread, get a grip

I had to reread the thread to find a complainer. Never found one. You need to get off the strange weed.

SR posted yesterday, that today and tomorrow would have similar waves and times, hopefully they will see tomorrow that they need to get more in on the AM on friday.

Did i read somewhere that there is going to be downtime on the 19th too?

Yeah. Servers are going down the 19th for maintenance before launch.