BW: FIX DPS Operatives! Statistics out of 100 played WZs inside!!

tatatan

Sleep dart fallen off your quickbar?

Thats 1 cc that can screw with anyone not too close to their team.

One that can cripple a group at a distance while your team takes on one at a time or gets on with something else. And a straightforward stun.

Being stealthed at the start allows use of Sleep Dart and you've already escaped while still hindering an enemy.

The in-combat stealth is the other escape.

So yeah, that is a fair bit, you would like to say it's not?

So what did I say:

When I referred to mercs:

I was not referring to the class but the class distribution which is much flatter because there IS no shining light in that tunnel.

You made a thread complaining about the stacking of operatives in certain branches, they are stacked in the healing branch because, yes the healing branch plus all the CC and escapes is entirely the best healing class in the game for pvp.

If you understood that then you'll note I agree that not enough operatives play DPS.

But I see it the other way round.

I don't think the DPS trees are crap, I think the healing tree is just so much more powerful in the WZ.

Dear sir,

let me explain it to you

you're mixing everything together. At my post, i stated that Medics are fine, Snipers are fine. I said also Lethality need rework, i also said, Concealment needs some boost (debatable) and since i did not play it extensively, i'm not suggesting anything, contrary to you, who knows, apparently the class from 'top to bottom'.

You mentioned Mercs, so it is like if you'd be mixing Arsenal and Pyrotech together. You probably never played Operative, did you?

Lethality - due to relying on the DoTs the Flasbang is no big deal, since DoTs break it. (one CC minus). Debilitate is OK (just one stun). Sleep Dart (you almost make it sound like OP CC) is very situational. You cant be in fight, target cant be in fight and is usable only from stealth.

!And since Lethality does not have any boosts in its tree to stealth technique, it is easily spotted even for the 'nonstealth' classes (laughable), which renders the Sleep dart again even more unreliable.

Concealment has due to 'real' Stealth and shorter reusable times to enter Stealth, much better use of it.

This thread i started is just 'cry for help' for BW developers to do something with Lethality tree, which is not good for teamplay.

I merely stated Concealment would appreciate some boost too - in comparison with other stealth class - assassins.

If out of 800 players, noone is Lethality specced, does it ring bell to you? Looks like not, since you're probably deaf.

I played Lethality from game start as main character, until recently, i know every odds and end of that spec. Great for solo play, yes, but this is MMO right, so i just merely ask this to be adjusted so we're accepted to groups!!

This is my last reply to you, since it is hard to reason with someone, who doesn't know the class specs and yet pose like expert. (how do you call such ppl?) .......

This is my last reply to you, since it is hard to reason with someone, who doesn't know the class specs and yet pose like expert. (how do you call such ppl?) .......

Indeed, you put a DoT on someone, deliberately spec for extra long DoT time then say it messes with your CC in a WZ therefore the CC is not useable for your spec.

A CC will also interrupt an uninterruptable attack even if its broken by a dot straight away.

It's the same for all DoT classes, sorcs, assassins, pyro anything, CC before the fight then attack who you want.

Their DoTs are as long as yours AND if extra long DoTs are gimping you in a WZ it's free to respec these days so you don't take the talent which doubles their length. It's not as if having a weak DoT for 30 seconds is going to really kill someone in the burst happy world of pvp.

Yes, sleep dart is situational, so is all CC but it's excellent when it comes to solo defense and slowing down enemy players, especially key ones without actually having to fight them.

Also your statistics lie which is a different thing.

Out of 800 players (who may be players counted multiple times) you count for 100, you don't exist?

Edited by Gyronamics

Indeed, you put a DoT on someone, deliberately spec for extra long DoT time then say it messes with your CC in a WZ therefore the CC is not useable for your spec.

A CC will also interrupt an uninterruptable attack even if its broken by a dot straight away.

It's the same for all DoT classes, sorcs, assassins, pyro anything, CC before the fight then attack who you want.

Let me explain to you again:

The one, Biggest hit of Lethality (Cull) rely on the presence of 2 DoT *present*. The DoTs are curable. So either you spec to 'lingering toxins' or your DoTs are cured and Cull is unusable. You dont know the mechanics of the class apparently. Yes, there is many classes using DoTs but, their 'big hitters' are not as relying on them. So what? You either spec for for it, then you break CC of your team, or you dont and you dont have any burst damage. What would you choose?

The Lingering toxins - actually was originally 'Fix' of BW for curability of our DoTs. So if someone cure it, your Cull is not for just for laughs. But in team play, this is fail. Next thing is that energy maintenance also rely on DoT crittical ticks. So - wha you do to have egnergy for Cull? You must poison as many as you can from opposing team.... but wait you break the CCs of you teammates So what you choose(having energy to do DPS or breaking CCs)? In PUG play, if you poison everyone, it might be OK, if you face coordinated team and you poison everyone - you're kicked of your team.

So eiter you dont have energy to do what you're supposed to do - DPS - or what good you are there for?

I repeat myself - roll op, choose lethality, play, then ./discuss.

Whole Lethality tree need rework - i made my suggestion.

Their DoTs are as long as yours AND if extra long DoTs are gimping you in a WZ it's free to respec these days so you don't take the talent which doubles their length. It's not as if having a weak DoT for 30 seconds is going to really kill someone in the burst happy world of pvp.

Explained above - you *must* have it or you can *not* use Cull (well you can but it's just energy waste).

Yes, sleep dart is situational, so is all CC but it's excellent when it comes to solo defense and slowing down enemy players, especially key ones without actually having to fight them.

Explained in previous post - as Lethality is not true or full Stealth class, this is very situational. Many times people just see me, even if i'm stealthed. So it is not reliable tool. If your team can not rely on your stealth ability, then you're no good node guard.

Also your statistics lie which is a different thing.

Out of 800 players (who may be players counted multiple times) you count for 100, you don't exist?

This really is almost funny. You know what? I made my statistics playing my Juggernaut tank. I'm already sick being ruled out of team play for playing the class i wanted. Yes. I rerolled another class. As everyone playing Lethality did. They play heals, few Concealment.

With Juggernaut, mediocre outfitted (mixed Battlemaster with -already- 3 WH parts) i'm much much bigger asset to my team, than my valor 89 Lethality op with BiS Armor and elite weapons.

Please, open your eyes, have a look on the team you queue with. Try to spot Lethality Operative. You wont. You'll see lot Operative Medics, some Operative Concealment, but none Lethality.

I made this statistics accurate. These numbers were not just pulled from my clever hat. I really watched the people i play with. Please do your own statistic. I really would be glad if some other people did. I just take plain pen and paper.

I still love my Lethality Op, it is best solo class i played. I can solo any Daily content, including Blackhole Torvix H4, i can do 'Old Enemies' Heroics (lord Raxus) on Belsavis in 3 minutes from quest pickup to quest delivery. But - *solo* PVE stuff and this is MMO where i need to party up for PVP. This is where this Ops tree fails.

I still love my Lethality Op, it is best solo class i played. I can solo any Daily content, including Blackhole Torvix H4, i can do 'Old Enemies' Heroics (lord Raxus) on Belsavis in 3 minutes from quest pickup to quest delivery. But - *solo* PVE stuff and this is MMO where i need to party up for PVP. This is where this Ops tree fails.

Lets conclude: As an Operative you have the choice:

- to be the OverPowered Healer in PvP and best healer in PvE,

- to find yourself among the top DPS in WZ results table as Concealment

- to be OverPowered in PvE as Lethality.

Yeah. There is a much to QQ about.

Really broken class. Definitely unplayable at all.

And the free-of-charge anytime respec doesnt help at all.

Edited by Missandei

Lets conclude: As an Operative you have the choice:

- to be the OverPowered Healer in PvP and best healer in PvE,

- to find yourself among the top DPS in WZ results table as Concealment

- to be OverPowered in PvE as Lethality.

Yeah. There is a much to QQ about.

Really broken class. Definitely unplayable at all.

And the free-of-charge anytime respec doesnt help at all.

add1: Medic is fine, nothing overpowered

add2: you're clearly out of picture (id get better DMG number as Lethality in WZ than Conceal - if i poison everyone - and in doing so screw all my teammates CC

add3: you're clearly out of picture again, on border of trolling

From what you say now, it's very clear you never played the class, or at least not seriously, ergo, any serious discussion is out of equation with you. Go Troll somewhere else. This is serious thread about Class having problems.

From what you said so far, it looks, you probably have problesm with Ops in WZs? Probably weak play, Concealments always target the weakest.

Have a nice day.

To the OP:

Your an operative. A Space Ninja. Ninjas don't fight in the front line. They wait in the shadows for the right time to strike and kill with high efficiency.

I'm leveling an operative. I do just fine keeping my space ninja mentality. I jump in the fight when i see a target at 50% and murder it before it can do anything, then proceed to dot (if lethality) or choose the next lowest target and kill it. I flashbang people i know have used their CC breaker and focus a target with someone, then clean up.

It sounds like you don't like that as a play mechanic. Then by all means play a jugg. It sounds like your playstyle. I'm not ragging on you. Don't buy a donkey if you wanna win a horse race. Werd.

To the OP:

Your an operative. A Space Ninja. Ninjas don't fight in the front line. They wait in the shadows for the right time to strike and kill with high efficiency.

I'm leveling an operative.

I know you mean well, but its not a L2P or don't pick a class for a role you don't want to fill issue with the OP. Your reasoning for the first part I quoted would make sense if we had that "high efficeincy" As of 1.2 we don't. Since our burst has been nerfed so many times we instead have to kill an opponent by controlling them either through CC or DCDs from 100%-0. Its not efficient and it takes a long time, too long for it to be viable in rateds.

As for the second part I know Operatives seem fine in lowbies, but like DPS (non bubble stun) Sorcs that is where they shine, it only gets worse once you hit 50. And while in optimzed EWH gear you will be okay in regs simply because you can take Off nodes from BM geared guards players, you bring nothing useful to any higher level of play. You can't kill someone who plays at your level, but a better class, fast enough to take the node before their help arrives. As for finishing off people below 50% at the main fight, Rail shot does it better on a much shorter CD, as does Ravage, Smash, Snipe, ect ect. Oh and those classes actually have the tools to survive in a large scale fight (PTs excluded)

I know you mean well, but its not a L2P or don't pick a class for a role you don't want to fill issue with the OP. Your reasoning for the first part I quoted would make sense if we had that "high efficeincy" As of 1.2 we don't. Since our burst has been nerfed so many times we instead have to kill an opponent by controlling them either through CC or DCDs from 100%-0. Its not efficient and it takes a long time, too long for it to be viable in rateds.

As for the second part I know Operatives seem fine in lowbies, but like DPS (non bubble stun) Sorcs that is where they shine, it only gets worse once you hit 50. And while in optimzed EWH gear you will be okay in regs simply because you can take Off nodes from BM geared guards players, you bring nothing useful to any higher level of play. You can't kill someone who plays at your level, but a better class, fast enough to take the node before their help arrives. As for finishing off people below 50% at the main fight, Rail shot does it better on a much shorter CD, as does Ravage, Smash, Snipe, ect ect. Oh and those classes actually have the tools to survive in a large scale fight (PTs excluded)

Yeah i never meant it as a L2p issue. It wasn't meant to offend so thats cool =)

Yeah lowbie pvp is nothing like the 50 bracket and i could be wrong. My first 50 was a Merc and i remember the good ole days and the current bad times being a merc and i sympathethic. There will always be a class that does SOMETHING better than you no matter what class you play. I just look for what i CAN do better than other classes and push that to its full extent. I made my full Elimator merc a healer simply because it has more success but do to gearing stats and set bonuses i made it a pyro/bodyguard hybrid and it works for me. I don't do as much damage or healing as a dedicated class, but for RWZ i have fun. and thats the name of the game.

I'm not sure for survivability but There is an OP on Jung Ma named Lursa who can stand toe to toe with my WH geared Assassin and its always a close fight. Fairly positive he/she is lethality but i've seen it done. You do have survivability, but its on a timed instance, when your time is up you have to withdraw or face defeat.

As for controlling your opponent, why is that a bad thing? I control my opponents AND the large fights on my assassin. It makes for great fun =)

Yeah i never meant it as a L2p issue. It wasn't meant to offend so thats cool =)

I'm not sure for survivability but There is an OP on Jung Ma named Lursa who can stand toe to toe with my WH geared Assassin and its always a close fight. Fairly positive he/she is lethality but i've seen it done. You do have survivability, but its on a timed instance, when your time is up you have to withdraw or face defeat.

As for controlling your opponent, why is that a bad thing? I control my opponents AND the large fights on my assassin. It makes for great fun =)

First off i'm glad we can mostly agree. As for the first part I quoted though yeah, best OPS can stand toe to toe with good Assassins. The problem is thats in a 1v1 and the Assassin (even infultration spec) brings more to a 3v3 or larger fight than an operative does. if the Assassin and Op preform equally in 1v1s but the Op is much worse in large fights we have a problem.

As for controlling your opponents I didn't mean it was a bad thing AT ALL. Its a great thing. The problem is unless I can control their keyboard and voice chat they can call for help and even as an optimized Op you aren't going to kill them and cap the node before help arrives. Meaning you don't have a high enough conversion rate of taking Off nodes to be viable in high level play (and an Assasin will be just as succesful as you at the role), and you aren't as useful as any class including a dps merc in a 3v3+ encounter. Your control doesn't lend itself well to fights bigger than a 2v2 with stealth and Our of combat requirements.

add1: Medic is fine, nothing overpowered

lol.. so when 3-4 ppl are chasing the Medic and he just running laughin at them it is considered as «fine». Ok. Fine.

add2: you're clearly out of picture (id get better DMG number as Lethality in WZ than Conceal - if i poison everyone - and in doing so screw all my teammates CC

My statement was based on the picture provided IN THIS THREAD. lol.

You are not reading your own thread? lol. fine.

add3: you're clearly out of picture again, on border of trolling

Lol.. It is YOU whom i quoted. It was you who are saying that with lethality you can easilly SOLO all the H4 dailies..

Nothing owerpovered. Worked as intended. lol.. Fine..

So who is trolling?

From what you say now, it's very clear you never played the class, or at least not seriously, ergo, any serious discussion is out of equation with you. Go Troll somewhere else. This is serious thread about Class having problems.

From what you said so far, it looks, you probably have problesm with Ops in WZs? Probably weak play, Concealments always target the weakest.

Have a nice day.

Lol.. Personal insults? lol.. so childish.

Yes, i am the worst player in all the swtor. Feel better?

And now just be honest with yourself and admit the simple truth:

Noone is playing Lethality in PvP becasue other 2 trees ARE WAY TO OP.

Why to be on par with other classes when you can choose different tree and be OWERPOWERED?

lol..

Edited by Missandei

lol.. so when 3-4 ppl are chasing the Medic and he just running laughin at them it is considered as «fine». Ok. Fine.

Those 3-4 ppl need to l2p

My statement was based on the picture provided IN THIS THREAD. lol.

You are not reading your own thread? lol. fine.

Any dps can pull large numbers in wz

Lol.. It is YOU whom i quoted. It was you who are saying that with lethality you can easilly SOLO all the H4 dailies..

Nothing owerpovered. Worked as intended. lol.. Fine..

So who is trolling?

pve =/= pvp

I am going to say I think it would be very hard to buff damage operatives with their ccurrent stealth and lockdown type playstyle. They either need to make resolve more effective first/with that, or change operatives to be lest about stun timing and more about burst and restealthing.

Just to clarify... it's overpowered if a concealment restealths and bursts... but not overpowered when sins/shadows do it.

It's not overpowered when sins/shadows can use their Knockdown skill while out of stealth.

It's not overpowered that Tankasin hybrids can have 82% + or - 3% damage reduction for 15 seconds (Not factoring in Saber Ward)

It's not overpowered that sins/shadows have force shroud which defends against Force/Tech damage by 100%. While concealments only have defense against tech, kinetic and energy damage. What's the population of Glowstick users to IA's again? like 50:1 ratio? For those that missed the point here: Glowstick users do Force and energy damage.

Right cause bubble sorcs aren't overpowered at all right now...

4 bubble stuns = 100% resolve

then they root you

run off heal to full HP

rinse and repeat.

And you have the audacity to complain about our stunlocks?

Define Irony: Bubble stun - 3 second duration does not break on damage. Concealment Knockdown was 3 seconds (Overpowered and nerf'd to 1.5 sec) Give us our KD back and we might be talking about something here.

All of the above is completely ignoring the fact IA's have broken mechanics which Bioware is to stupid to see or address or is deliberately ignoring.

To be fair though, I'd give up a 2 second duration on our stunlock to have more damage.

Edited by Ahebish

Lies...

Nearly in at least once every 5-6 games i stumble upon this invisible annoyances that you call DPS operatives..

Yeah - ToFN.

But the hard truth about operatives is that that not a DPS tree is weak, but Heal tree is too OP...

Everyone knows that healer Operatives are immortal beasts.

Tune down the Opness of Healtree and you will find more DPS operatives in WZ

I sincerely hope you aren't being classist and don't discount BH's/Troopers/Sorcs/Sages out of that OP'd healer genre.

Because that's just what they are.

I came across a trooper healer in a wz earlier today... 2-3 people beating on him his HP never went below 1/2. I would say I was one of them attacking the trooper but I'm a concealment spec'd DPS'er so my DPS doesn't count which is why I said 2-3 people instead of 3-4.

Edited by Ahebish

I really agree.

Chain-stunning, super high dps, multiple vanish possibilies.

The operative/smuggler-counterpart DPS specs needs to be looked at really hard. A huge nerf is needed.

I guess 6 nerf's in a row wasn't enough.

Carry on then. Bring on the nerf's.

To the OP:

I'm leveling an operative. I do just fine keeping my space ninja mentality. I jump in the fight when i see a target at 50% and murder it before it can do anything, then proceed to dot (if lethality) or choose the next lowest target and kill it. I flashbang people i know have used their CC breaker and focus a target with someone, then clean up.

It sounds like you don't like that as a play mechanic. Then by all means play a jugg. It sounds like your playstyle. I'm not ragging on you. Don't buy a donkey if you wanna win a horse race. Werd.

You sir, are not level 50.

Lowbie bracket PVP is a joke.

When you get all growed up at level 50. Then you'll see how steep that learning curve really is.

Until then... L2P.

There are 2 types of Concealment operatives at level 50.

1. Real concealments stay concealment (Like me who stayed concealment through all 6 nerfs)

2. ZOMG concealment easymode is easymode are called Heal spec. People who couldn't hack it as concealment went heal spec instead.

Edited by Ahebish

Sleep dart fallen off your quickbar?

Thats 1 cc that can screw with anyone not too close to their team.

One that can cripple a group at a distance while your team takes on one at a time or gets on with something else. And a straightforward stun.

Being stealthed at the start allows use of Sleep Dart and you've already escaped while still hindering an enemy.

The in-combat stealth is the other escape.

So yeah, that is a fair bit, you would like to say it's not? - Right cause sins/shadows can't do any of that... don't have a gap closer, do not have a stupid amount of damage mitigation... Hit for 6-7k crits (when was the last time a concealment could do all of that?)

So what did I say:

When I referred to mercs:

I was not referring to the class but the class distribution which is much flatter because there IS no shining light in that tunnel.

You made a thread complaining about the stacking of operatives in certain branches, they are stacked in the healing branch because, yes the healing branch plus all the CC and escapes is entirely the best healing class in the game for pvp.

If you understood that then you'll note I agree that not enough operatives play DPS.

But I see it the other way round.

I don't think the DPS trees are crap, I think the healing tree is just so much more powerful in the WZ.

I'd like to see you stop including concealment specs for healer spec.

They are 2 different animals all together.

So when you speak of a nerf, it's not to concealments it's to Medicine tree for operatives.

The one, Biggest hit of Lethality (Cull) rely on the presence of 2 DoT *present*. The DoTs are curable.

Seriously, Stop right there.

1. Lethality dots are NOT cleanseable.

2. http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#401.2 - Refer to Lingering Toxin in the lethality skill tree.

You might want to go back and relearn your class because you obviously don't know it as well as you think. Irony is I've never tried any spec other than concealment and I know more about the off spec than you do.

But hey what do I know... we should just nerf concealments again... that should balance out PVP just fine. Forget the fact resolve is broken. Forget the fact lolbubble sorcs/sages are broken. Forget the fact shadows/sins do everything concealments do except better, and have far more utility in every aspect of PVP and PVE. Forget the fact IA has broken mechanics affiliated with it already that noone wants to acknowledge.

Tatatan,

If you want to claim to know your class at least get your facts strait.

I'm not a FOTM operative like you were. I started concealment in beta and have played it ever since.

So when I say I'm an expert at concealment people better take me seriously about it.

Edited by Ahebish

All of you people saying that a scrapper's role is lockdown, what about the a shadow/assassin? They can do the EXACT same things, only better, and with some of the best defensive CDs in the game (apart from sentinels). Apart from this shadows/assassins generally can pull much higher numbers then a scrapper. A scrapper/concealment operative has no role in PvP that a shadow/assassin can't do better, plain and simple.

The moment someone can prove to me that a scrapper scoundrel/concealment operative can beat out a assassin/shadow in a role is the day I eat my hat, because they can't, plain and simple

Also on a sidenote.. ANY DPS class can take a player out of the game.. a sentinel who constantly targets a healer takes that healer out of the game just as a scrapper would, the only difference is a sentinel has an easier time killing said healer

(And just in case you guys wonder, I have been playing a scrapper scoundrel in PvP/PvE, as well as a dirty fighting scoundrel in PvE mainly, with some PvP (Which its downright terrible in), since early access, so I know the class inside and out, and I have plenty of experience with other classes as well)

Seriously, Stop right there.

1. Lethality dots are NOT cleanseable.

2. http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#401.2 - Refer to Lingering Toxin in the lethality skill tree.

You might want to go back and relearn your class because you obviously don't know it as well as you think. Irony is I've never tried any spec other than concealment and I know more about the off spec than you do.

*Sigh* Lethality/Dirty fighting DoTs are cleansable... when cleansed a MUCH MUCH weaker version of them takes their place, they can then be cured after the 6s CD is up for cleanse.. don't talk about stuff you don't know please :mad:

Next up, for all you clueless folks, the lethality/dirty fighting shared tree is extremely powerful as a SNIPER/GUNSLINGER in PvE, in PvP, not so much but its still far more viable then a scoundrel using dirty fighting/lethality in PvP/PvE. There are so many people talking out of their butts right now its not even funny, 95% of you don't have the slightest clue of what you are talking about when it comes to the scoundrel class and are adding absolutely nothing to this discussion, so please just stop.

The scrapper/concealment tree needs a buff in the DPS department DESPERATELY, the Lethality/Dirty fighting tree needs to be scrapped and re done completely, its ridiculously broken and extremely clunky, with mediocre DPS and terrible mechanics.

Edited by SharpG

The scrapper/concealment tree needs a buff in the DPS department DESPERATELY, the Lethality/Dirty fighting tree needs to be scrapped and re done completely, its ridiculously broken and extremely clunky, with mediocre DPS and terrible mechanics.

Thank You.

This is what i said in my 1st post in this thread. I also made my suggestion there.

Why are people playing other powerfull classes so jealous?? I just ask about FIXING something that is broken.

How can discuss e.g. this:

And now just be honest with yourself and admit the simple truth:

Noone is playing Lethality in PvP becasue other 2 trees ARE WAY TO OP.

Why to be on par with other classes when you can choose different tree and be OWERPOWERED?

lol..

Seriously, anyone here, who is complaining here about Lethality and Concealment Operatives and how OP they are etc .. How many of you actually PLAY or played the class over at least Valor 70???

Look at my statistics i made again, how can you say about some class that it's op, if you dont even meet them in PVP?? I repeat: out of 800 players, no-one Lethality specced. This is not coincidence.

Tatatan,

If you want to claim to know your class at least get your facts strait.

I'm not a FOTM operative like you were. I started concealment in beta and have played it ever since.

So when I say I'm an expert at concealment people better take me seriously about it.

I know my class (Lethality Operative), thank You. I got it to valor 89, i play it from game start as main character, until recent times.

I never said i'm FOTM - where did you read it?

Let me quote my 1st post in this thread:

...."Concealment

Concealment OPs are ridiculous compared to Assassins. Concealment Nerf strategy of BW caused them to be Cumbersome. I didnt play Concealment Ops that much to dare to speak about Fixes, but it was said already in many other threads...."

Do you see me anywhere i claim myself to be expert Concealment Operative, who know all.??

I think you probably mistaken me with someone else.

I'm not talking about classes i did not play (like some people do in this thread). I'm very confident about knowing my Lethality Operative, so i feel i can discuss it with leisure.

P.S.

Lethality DoTs are curable. It is no secret. Some ppl dont cure them though, for reason. Their Healer can easily heal it with AoE heal and yeah -> 30 sec CC immune.

thank you

Edited by tatatan

I have a lvl 50 scoundrel full wh (scrapper) and healer-dps hybrid operative in WH on ToFN and I must say,that concealment and scrapper need either 5-10% bonus damage for pvp,15-20% bonus sustained damage for PVE and we need about 15% improvement on our shield probe to follow the residuals from massive gear improvement from the release to the point where the spell scale is just tipped.

Saying all that scrappers are fun to play and they don't got it nearly as bad as mercs and while possibly being the only true anti-class for marauders and sentinels we got it pretty good but only if you are BiS otherwise your burst is going to be so bad it won't be worth having and that's why everyone and their mother is playing healer,it's just easier and much less gear dependent.