So my options are...

Hatemenow

To either Have all my active guildies transfer to a high pop server and lose the 7million credits dropped on the bank.

Or to slowly watch my server die a slow death now that you have allowed people to leave it freely.

Would it have been so difficult to merge low pop servers FIRST and THEN open transfers?

With no real way to entice people to come to my server I suppose I'm looking at option the first and dropping another pile of creds on the guild bank...

they have not talked about how transfers will work. all they said is that there is a list of servers that you will be able to transfer from and to for free, and you can transfer to any server for a fee.

it is possible that entire guilds will be able to transfer along with their bank. what i am not looking forward to is renaming my characters.

Edited by dipstik

We don't know anything about transfers yet. Buh-lieve me, if anyone had said anything officially, it would be the #1 topic on this board.

Paige

Right on. The forum server would explode!

Not a Troll. See my guild website. I have been a fan of The Old Repulic since day one and have been heavily anticipating this game for longer than most of you. Edited by Hatemenow
missing words