Let Female SW Romance Lt. Pierce!

FyveS

I don't hate Malavai Quinn but let us have the option to romance Lt. Pierce.

Why should the male SW's be the only ones to have two romance options? That's ridiculously unfair.

Lt. Pierce suits my girl much better than Quinn does and, frankly, why should every female player's only romance option be the emo skinny guy? I like my men tall and built like they mean business in RL. Why the heck would I want to listen to some whiney little guy try to "romance" my character in a game?

Edit: When I say "romance", I'm not talking about a casual /flirt or one-night stand. I mean a primary romance companion.

One of his "tag lines" is "Nobody has ever betrayed me twice. Just saying." Tell me that doesn't scream of being the right kind of partner for a female SW.

Edited by FyveS

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hate Malavai Quinn but let us have the option to romance Lt. Pierce.

Why should the male SW's be the only ones to have two romance options? That's ridiculously unfair.

Lt. Pierce suits my girl much better than Quinn does and, frankly, why should every female player's only romance option be the emo skinny guy? I like my men tall and built like they mean business in RL. Why the heck would I want to listen to some whiney little guy try to "romance" my character in a game?

That is quite possibly the best description of Quinn I've ever seen! :D

122 views but no other ladies interested in Pierce?

I can't be the only woman who prefers strong, smart, well-built, *loyal* men. :)

(Yeah, I don't like the corn rows but the companion customizations for him are all worse so they've grown on me.)

122 views but no other ladies interested in Pierce?

I can't be the only woman who prefers strong, smart, well-built, *loyal* men. :)

(Yeah, I don't like the corn rows but the companion customizations for him are all worse so they've grown on me.)

I'm not interested in Pierce, at all. It's not that I dislike him, mind you. He comes off, to me, more as a friend or brother-type than someone I'd be interested in "like that".

I wouldn't mind Pierce, I certainly broke it off with Quinn after the incident. However

after our one night stand I had the option to say "consider that as part of your regular duties", so one can imagine the fade to black stuff continues, even if we don't see it in conversation.

He was rather enthusiastic about the prospect of those kind of duties...

I wouldn't mind Pierce, I certainly broke it off with Quinn after the incident. However

after our one night stand I had the option to say "consider that as part of your regular duties", so one can imagine the fade to black stuff continues, even if we don't see it in conversation.

He was rather enthusiastic about the prospect of those kind of duties...

Oh wow, that's awesome! Finally some incentive to play my marauder. I always feel like I'm sexually harassing Quinn when I flirt with him, it's a bit squicky. Maybe they'll add more romance content for Pierce!

Pierce becomes a manwhore. She literally says that he can consider this one of his responsibilities now. And he's fine with it.

This is a far as their "romance" gets.

While I'm not really interested in him I was really surprised that is not romancable...

Pierce becomes a manwhore. She literally says that he can consider this one of his responsibilities now. And he's fine with it.

This is a far as their "romance" gets.

While I'm not really interested in him I was really surprised that is not romancable...

Considering that practically *everything* he says as a tagline sounds extremely suggestive or intensely loyal/committed, it borders on ridiculous that we can't have a full out romance/relationship with him.

Add my vote to this. I was very disappointed that Quinn was the only option. Pierce suits my SW much more.

I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who'd like this.

My SW is actually LS and I just find Pierce to be so much more loyal to *me* and the overall safety of my crew which I find more realistic. Plus, he's smart - Black Ops guys aren't bone-heads by any measure. My girl's strength comes on equal grounds to his - he's not threatened by it. He respects me. He's genuinely happy to be part of my crew.

I'm *thrilled* that you prefer him as well!

I didn't like Pierce at first, but he did grow on me. I think a romance would be nice with him, of course, I would also love for them to add the love triangle stuff that the Male Warrior gets.

So yeah, add a vote for me as well. Would be interesting! :D

Lt. Pierce, is confirmed bachelor, a lone wolf, an alpha dog.

Changing his personality to someone who excepts romances would ruin his personality. Relationships require comprise, loyalty (ability to decline free sex sense of the word, not the fight by your side to the death sense), consequences and trust.

None of these things fit Pierce personality.

In short: You know why you mother told you never to marry the bad boy? because he wont marry you, he uses you for his own end and then discards you.

Lt. Pierce is bad boy.

Edited by AngelousWang

Lt. Pierce, is confirmed bachelor, a lone wolf, an alpha dog.

Changing his personality to someone who excepts romances would ruin his personality. Relationships require comprise, loyalty (ability to decline free sex sense of the word, not the fight by your side to the death sense), consequences and trust.

None of these things fit Pierce personality.

In short: You know why you mother told you never to marry the bad boy? because he wont marry you, he uses you for his own end and then discards you.

Lt. Pierce is bad boy.

Actually, he's extremely team oriented and has shown firm loyalty to my SW so, no, I don't see him as a "bad boy" in the sense of a "player" which is basically what you are describing.

A romance wouldn't ruin his personality. It didn't ruin Andronikus Revel's and he's a reputed bad boy pirate. Nearly everything Pierce says to my SW is about how lucky he is to be on my crew, how much he likes working with me, etc. Relationships do require compromise and loyalty - both things he's already shown my SW in our conversations. He even declines my offer of help in the Bastion but does it respectfully.

There's nothing that indicates he couldn't come to love my SW because she is strong, a leader and smart - qualities that he values highly. I mean, you don't want to marry someone who differs from your basic value system greatly. I've been married for 15 years and he's still the love of my life and my best friend. I can see a lot of Pierce's value systems making him the perfect romance companion for a female SW.

ive found that some romance options to be very lame.

i was all up for seduceing jessa but when she started going on about killing and love i was like (not gonna happen babe)

quite frenkly i like my SW romanceing vette as hes pure hatred to allmost everyone he meets but treats vette like a queen, and even let her mock him a little.

as for Lt pierce i know ill probbaly be in the minority but i would like him as a future SGRA

HUGE Pierce fan, and was rather crestfallen when he wasn't a full romance option. I'm also like the OP where I like my men, to be men, and Pierce just appeals to me way more then Quinn..(although I do like Quinn, he is pretty cute and adorable in his own ruthless way) How can my SW only romance Quinn when she literally gets weak in the knees everytime she looks at Pierce?

It's not fair.. :(

• 1 month later...
I have become a huge Pierce fan! What a nice change from Quinn, granted I love Quinn but Pierce is just so darn sexy! I think it's the straight to the point kind of attitude I like along with his confidence. So strong and tall, yum! It would be great to have a commited type romance option with him, he is definitely more my type. And I have yet to get any negative affection from Quinn for flirting, I guess he's the open minded type lol :).