Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

Chackey

Well maybe we'll get lucky and they'll do some sort of companion expansion for 2.5 or something.

Doubtful but maybe they'll get the message eventually that we'd like to continue the companion storylines as well as the main and class lines. :cool:

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please let us turn her..I wanna have the romance but can't because she refuses to join the Dark Side

Ashara does not care if you are LS or DS.

Concerning comparison to Jaesa I think BW should have made turning her to DS unavoidable, if really wanted choice then have it affect LS or DS Sith. In my opinion turning Jaesa to DS suits SW class just as not turning Ashara suits ours.

Edited by Chaloss

too bad you can't kill her.

If you will not be turned, you will be destroyed.

Once she's finished being useful, she's a threat.

Shoot her full of Force Lightning and move on.

She is nowhere near finished being useful, that is the point of it. Just as Darth Sidious did not turn Anakin until end game was at hand, SI should not rush turning Ashara to Sith before Jedi fall.

• 3 weeks later...
Once she's finished being useful, she's a threat.

If I ever RPed, the usefulness she provides for my character cannot be mentioned on the forums.

A great way to show her fall in its entirety would be to have her, in a later expansion, obviously, reciting the Sith Code in Sith.

Nwûl tash.

Dzwol shâsotkun.

Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.

Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.

Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.

Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.

Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

I agree they should let us turn Ashara to Dark Side of the Force, but no it's either light sided Sith Inquisitor or no romance with her at all.:mad:

Your alignment has no effect on possible romance. Your choices in dialogs with her determine that.

Edited by Chaloss

I can understand why Ashara doesn't turn to the dark side.

1) Her character is focused on the Jedi & Sith relationship between her and your character. If she turns to the dark side, then what is she? Another Sith, and then suddenly that relationship isn't the same anymore.

2) I'm pretty sure that they're never going to touch the class story content again. What's there is there. Nothing will ever be added to it.

3) Even if they did change her, you wouldn't be able to see those changes unless you made a new inquisitor. If your inquisitor has finished Ashara's companion conversation line, then that's it. You wouldn't be able to enjoy any changes with her anyway.

With that said, I'm very sympathetic to this cause. I don't want to see her turn to the dark side, but I would like it if she would just give up on being a Jedi, and became a light side Sith Lord.

Dark side SI are bad and they should feel bad. A as DS inq your some idiotic thug while as a LS Inq your an ****** anti hero. Furthermore Ashara Zavros is the only LS sith companion in the game and i dont want to have a copy paste of DS Jeassa.

Verdict : Not signed

Dark side SI are bad and they should feel bad. A as DS inq your some idiotic thug while as a LS Inq your an ****** anti hero. Furthermore Ashara Zavros is the only LS sith companion in the game and i dont want to have a copy paste of DS Jeassa.

We are not asking for a complete over write of Ashara, we are asking for a choice like Jaesa.

A neutral inquisitor might also want a dark side romance companion too.

I preserved Darth Zash over Khem Val just to supplement the off chance that the Inquisitor might eventually get a female dark side companion. Who knows how it will happen, if at all, but I would rather sacrifice existing companions than miss it.

SI crew is a total sausagefest.

1) Her character is focused on the Jedi & Sith relationship between her and your character. If she turns to the dark side, then what is she? Another Sith, and then suddenly that relationship isn't the same anymore.

I Dissagree with this statement, sith and darksider are not the same, over the course of the game we havee found jawas and nekghouls weilding the force but they are not jedi.

Jedi and Sith are essentially religious orders, weilding one side of the force or the other may be a necissary part each order but each is an orginisation, with codes of practice and hierarchy.

We should - in my oppinion - be able to draw out her passions, make her hate and fear us, insite her to strike out at us in rage turning her to the dark side.

None of this requires her to stopopposing the sith, rejecting their code and wanting to eliminate them (If we can induce such hated in her - bengal moor from JK storyline prime example of this)

It shouldn't be easy, and it should take us a long time to get to that point but as many have said I just feel we aught to have the option to go down this route

Edited by Barxus

bak at launch i would have said don't worry one day companions will be further developed and im 100% sure Ashara will be turn-able.......not anymore, now im 100% sure this will never happen, if anything Bioware will write in a way to NOT make her turn-able, as programming and writing 2 story arcs for companions is totally impossible now apparently.

• 1 month later...
I love Ashara, but agree that she should be corruptible. Not to say an evil sith psycho killer... but a grey or darksider that embraces passion and the Sith code but keeps her personality. I enjoy the SI story and have 2 SI toons, Sorc and Assassin. 1 I played as a light side Sith just b/c i thought it would be funny whilst the other feels more true to sith. both routes I love Ashara and feel the need to make her leave the Jedi order officially and become an apprentice/lover.

I have her at max and have done the relationship quest.

She embraces Sith and Jedi philosphy. She has actually become something more like Revan.

Casual violence on a wide scale seemed to give huge amounts of affection - e.g. setting the murderers loose to kill people on Belsavis. But Violence towards individuals seemed to give minor loss of affection.

The only real major loss was when (After sleeping with her) she wanted to teach any future children we might have both Jedi and Sith philosophies and I told her not to teach them the Jedi ways.

I have her at max and have done the relationship quest.

She embraces Sith and Jedi philosphy. She has actually become something more like Revan.

Casual violence on a wide scale seemed to give huge amounts of affection - e.g. setting the murderers loose to kill people on Belsavis. But Violence towards individuals seemed to give minor loss of affection.

The only real major loss was when (After sleeping with her) she wanted to teach any future children we might have both Jedi and Sith philosophies and I told her not to teach them the Jedi ways.

^ were there a +1 button you would be +'d. I agreed with the more like Revan idea embracing multiple ideas of the religious pools

I find it hard to believe that they would leave us unable to turn her, here is a quote from the classes page:

"The history of the Sith Empire is fraught with scheming politics and dark secrets—the lifeblood of the Sith Inquisitor. Treachery hides around every corner in the Empire’s dark corridors, and survival depends on an individual’s natural cunning and the will to manipulate and defeat their enemies and allies alike.

Not letting us turn her would be saying that the 'masters of dark manipulation' cant turn their own apprentice?!

We will have to see......

^ Lol it's true. Ashara is some messed up jedi/sith combo I don't see how anyone could get along with her unless you're a pure light side Sith. You'd think inquisitors would be able to turn her to the dark side. I hope they change it and make her more like Jaesa.

• 2 weeks later...
I find having to blend your choices with her makes for a much more interested character. I have my warrior for when I want to keep everything 100% dark side. Ashara clearly respects some of your darker decisions for the fact that you stick to your guns, as they result in pretty large affection gains. Pretty boring to just stick to more power, kill everything with every single response in the game.

• 3 weeks later...

Someone never played KOTOR 2.

Nobody says she has to be dark side, but we are saying that there should be a choice to turn her. And really, a class based on the Emperor is supposed to be light side? The guy who kills people just because he doesn't need them?