Is it me, or has pvp improved over the last week?

ObscureKnight

I don't get that mentality (queue doding). Does ranked rating matter that much? Hell, just get 4 medals and it is already worth more than queuing regular wz's. I guess back before all the adaptive gear, cartel market items, etc I can see wanting a high rating as you get different color crystals/gear/mount. Now a days epeen measuring seems to be the only reason to care about it.

their rating goes down when you queue dodge. The point is in RWZ is to put 2x8man teams together and only take the queue if both get a pop at the same time. It basically messes up all the other teams who are doing RWZ at that time.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This.

And also. I was in a pub guild that starts with a 'W'. I joined a group and jumped on their voice chat. They were queue dodging to get an 8man premade. I said "Are you kidding me?" and /gquit.

If you want to get better at pvp, you shouldn't tolerate your guild doing this kind of thing. It isn't cheating, you're just being robbed of ever having to fight an uphill battle.

Why try and put the effort into getting better when one can get easy wins? After all it's all about winning and flaunting one's e*****. Or maybe it's all about being too lazy to take on a challenge and avoiding butt hurt.

Seriously though, I completely agree with your last statement and wish more people would strive to challenge themselves and improve their skills. All the steamrolling, whether being on the receiving or delivering end, just gets boring and leaves little to no chance for me to improve and gets really boring.

their rating goes down when you queue dodge. The point is in RWZ is to put 2x8man teams together and only take the queue if both get a pop at the same time. It basically messes up all the other teams who are doing RWZ at that time.

Ah, I didn't know that (never queue dodged). Still, I don't understand that mentality. So what if you don't get in the same match? Seems like a waste of time. Same with dropping when a match is almost over. You still get some coms, cash, etc from a loss. "OMG! My W/L ratio will be screwed. What will everyone on the CoD message boards think?!?"

Ah, I didn't know that (never queue dodged). Still, I don't understand that mentality. So what if you don't get in the same match? Seems like a waste of time. Same with dropping when a match is almost over. You still get some coms, cash, etc from a loss. "OMG! My W/L ratio will be screwed. What will everyone on the CoD message boards think?!?"

My guess would be that they just want easy ranked comms and perhaps to manipulate their ratings. There's always the possibility they just want to practisr. It could even be they fear the butt hurt and just want to jerk off their fragile egos.

And yes, people care more about numbers than the challenge of working for a win. Also, there are quite a lot of lazy people these days. :(

And also. I was in a pub guild that starts with a 'W'. I joined a group and jumped on their voice chat. They were queue dodging to get an 8man premade. I said "Are you kidding me?" and /gquit.

You amuse me, because this statement is completeley false

You were guild removed because you joined for the wrong reasons, but you never /gquit like you say you did.

Also, I love how you stated that you went into our voice chat and heard us queue dodging while trying to get an 8man premade which is also false, because, while we do enjoy getting into the same warzones, we take every warzone pop we get and play it until the end. All this queue dodging gossip going around is bull ****

Edited by Drachuss

This.

If you want to get better at pvp, you shouldn't tolerate your guild doing this kind of thing. It isn't cheating, you're just being robbed of ever having to fight an uphill battle.

It is always an uphill battle when the infamous sith three are on the opposite side.

Okay, I wasnt sure what you meant by que dodge, I saw something similar on the Ebon Hawk but it was different, the people were talking in a vent on whether or not the que popped, if it did for the group then they went in, but if it was for only four then they just declined. I agree I hate it also... but then again, it saves me from having to see people calling others names for bad pug groups, since the name callers are the ones usually leaving.

You were guild removed because you joined for the wrong reasons, but you never /gquit like you say you did.

Also, I love how you stated that you went into our voice chat and heard us queue dodging while trying to get an 8man premade which is also false, because, while we do enjoy getting into the same warzones, we take every warzone pop we get and play it until the end. All this queue dodging gossip going around is bull ****

He doesn't quit guilds, he quits warzones. Biggest walking talking pile of crap that ever spawned on this earth.

This statement is absolutely true, you just think I'm talking about Wook when I'm talking about Wrath...