Screwed up Guild issue

IreScath

So I'm the GM of my guild and probably the only one getting in in the next day or so... The problem is I made a character logged in... asked me to join the guild and I did. Then i realized i messed up the customization I wanted, but I wanted the same name... and without thinking... I deleted the character to re-roll with the same name...

So now I'm not the GM, and our guild has 1 officer and a leutenant(me now because Officer cannot promote to Officer)... The other officer is going to be away for a long time,.... so I might be unable to ginvite till January..

Is there a fix to this?.. I just need you to make my character GM again ... :(

So I'm the GM of my guild and probably the only one getting in in the next day or so... The problem is I made a character logged in... asked me to join the guild and I did. Then i realized i messed up the customization I wanted, but I wanted the same name... and without thinking... I deleted the character to re-roll with the same name...

So now I'm not the GM, and our guild has 1 officer and a leutenant(me now because Officer cannot promote to Officer)... The other officer is going to be away for a long time,.... so I might be unable to ginvite till January..

Is there a fix to this?.. I just need you to make my character GM again ... :(

Have you tried to promote someone else to officer through web interface (i don't whether it's still locked or unlocked)?

If you can he can reinvite your char.

Wow someone that actually tried to help instead of laughing at people's faces... amazing.

I'm the same boat and unfortunately the web interface is merely "decorative" at this point. I tried yesterday to promote someone else to Guild Leader but the site seems to be in Read-Only mode.

(Yes I know it was mega stupid and did a huge facepalm after I typed in "delete" but too excited to think straight!)

Wow someone that actually tried to help instead of laughing at people's faces... amazing.

I'm the same boat and unfortunately the web interface is merely "decorative" at this point. I tried yesterday to promote someone else to Guild Leader but the site seems to be in Read-Only mode.

(Yes I know it was mega stupid and did a huge facepalm after I typed in "delete" but too excited to think straight!)

1) thx.

2) then he must open a in-game ticket to customer service about the issue. it's very easy to correct this issue.

I think that this would fall under the if your GM doesn't log in with in two weeks of launch that leadership would default to a officer or member (based on seniority). I read that or something close to that in the guild faq.

Can't say for sure but it seems like it might work and then worse case scenario is 2 weeks from launch if they can't fix it prior to that.

I finally got a reply to my ticket finally:

I am Protocol Droid C1-J4 of Human-Cyborg Relations...

I have received your transmission regarding your guild leadership issues.

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue, our team is aware of it and are working on a solution right now. Please keep an eye on the forums at http://www.swtor.com for further updates on this situation.

Please note that in the event the guild leader is not invited for what ever reason one of the officers or one of the other members if no officers were set up would have been assigned leadership of the guild in your absence. However if you attempt to make a new character on the server this one may get your pending invite.

Once again, allow me to apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

The first part should read, I am sorry you're an idiot but anywho.

I guess they are looking into it and till then I have to rely to the sole officer I promoted...

Bump!!! I got a different reply, basically stating I was SOL... So were they lieing about working on a fix?.. BW please respond!...

Really all that needs to be done is if the guild has no GM, if the GM accoutn logs on,. re-enable the autp invite/placement...

I WILL CODE IT FOR YOU!!!!

Gt this reply this morning:

I am Protocol Droid P4-Q1 of Human-Cyborg Relations...

Thank you for letting us know about your issue with the Guild Master position.

This is an issue we are aware of and are currently working on a fix for, please keep an eye on the forums and we will get it sorted asap.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything further we can help you with.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

-------------------------------------

Reading some of your replies I am not that out of luck since the guild was imported with 3 officers but they havent been invited to early access yet. But still, will we have to wait 2 weeks to sort out the GM transfer?

Gt this reply this morning:

I am Protocol Droid P4-Q1 of Human-Cyborg Relations...

Thank you for letting us know about your issue with the Guild Master position.

This is an issue we are aware of and are currently working on a fix for, please keep an eye on the forums and we will get it sorted asap.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything further we can help you with.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

-------------------------------------

Reading some of your replies I am not that out of luck since the guild was imported with 3 officers but they havent been invited to early access yet. But still, will we have to wait 2 weeks to sort out the GM transfer?

10,000 credits says coem January when offline GM's get kicked BW comes out with a "see?.. its fixed!"....

And just so you know... This would be highly insufficient