Please add option for three bottom center hotbars

Nowhere

I would really love the option to add three bottom center hot bars stacked.

Currently you are only able to have two stacking and then one to the right and one to the left. I will never use the one to the left and that leaves me with two on the bottom and one on the right. Not enough in my opinion.

I would really like three on the bottom center and the option for two to the right or left would be good as well.

The more the merrier. For players that key bind every ability this is quite important for pvp management & all around multi-tasking / ability management.

P.S. Add the ability to disable smart camera while you are at it. ;)

Edited by Nowhere

My wish list:

-more bottom action bars

-able to have two action bars on each side

-able to scale them down in size

-able to "hide" unused action buttons

-stealth bar

Oh, and yeah.. please give an option to turn off the smart camera. Annoying as hell.

Thank you.

Edited by Kjellar

yeah... give tools to modify your UI, like in other mmos (WAR was great in this for example).

Add more central bars, or let split each on 2 rows..

Using left and right bar is a joke.

Especially when I log on scenario and my left bar messing with scenario party bars, so not possible to read anything. Maybe it is only my "low" resolution problem (1200x1024), but still... I need to move somehow left bar or scenario party bars if I want to use both...

anyway - I do not think PVP forum is good forum for such suggestions.

Edited by Tryper

It's coming. Hopefully real soon

•UI customization – You like choice. We hear you! SWTOR is all about choice. Being able to choose how you interact with an online game is something we feel is very important. We are going to be giving more control over the UI as an ongoing effort. This is a very big priority for us.