Why is nothing being done about hacking/cheating

jediharrsion

Ok the title say it all i'm getting sick and blasted tired of see republic players ( I see this as both a imperial and republic player ) hacking/cheating and exploiting with no blasted penalties being issued to the offenders. Republic player are the worst offenders when it comes to hacking and cheating. why are these players not being banned for braking the ToS. FYI I'm on the Harbinger server and this happens everyday. This has to stop

I want Answers now

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just dying to see all this hacking. Please provide some proof, or a crude drawing, or maybe even a description of this incredible hacking pandemic going on. I played 30 matches Tuesday, got the weekly done on two characters. Today I did another 20 or so. And this is about average for me. I've been an active PvPer since launch and played closed beta for 6 months. I've never seen hacking in this game.

Ok the title say it all i'm getting sick and blasted tired of see republic players ( I see this as both a imperial and republic player ) hacking/cheating and exploiting with no blasted penalties being issued to the offenders. Republic player are the worst offenders when it comes to hacking and cheating. why are these players not being banned for braking the ToS. FYI I'm on the Harbinger server and this happens everyday. This has to stop

I want Answers now

No, It doesn't. We're just better than you. That's the honest answer. Learn the mechanics. ALL OF THEM.

It's happening people, report these noobs. Novarre Coast on the SHadowlands had south capped as soon as my feet hit the ground, and I was out as soon as the gate opened. L2P? Get bent been here since launch, noobs are cheating, smoke em out and bury them.

I never saw one either until today, only a team of 7 sins/shadows with a combat sentinel/carnage marauder MIGHT be able to do this. Guess what, there was 1 sin on the team.

But oh ... I didn't see it, it never happened. Wake up or stay ignorant, who cares.

It's happening people, report these noobs. Novarre Coast on the SHadowlands had south capped as soon as my feet hit the ground, and I was out as soon as the gate opened. L2P? Get bent been here since launch, noobs are cheating, smoke em out and bury them.

My understanding is that that is a known bug not a hack. I suppose it does fit under the category of cheating. So sure that happens once every thousand + games? But yes it should be fixed.

LOL the mechanics, it's great being a blind dumb f*&^ I guess. GG moron

Do you feel embarrassed about the comment yet? What about after I point out that if you weren't blind you would be able to tell for yourself that its mechanics not hacks?

Edited by Asunasan

My understanding is that that is a known bug not a hack. I suppose it does fit under the category of cheating. So sure that happens once every thousand + games? But yes it should be fixed.

Do you feel embarrassed about the comment yet? What about after I point out that if you weren't blind you would be able to tell for yourself that its mechanics not hacks?

By trying to justify that theres no hacking or cheating in war zones you just make your self look more guilty

Edited by jediharrsion

By trying to justify that theres no hacking or cheating in war zones you just make your self look more guilty

Who said anything about no hacks? I've seen the current videos. (remember any from 8months ago don't count) one was a lowbie on Harbringer even. I objected the the OPs craziness that he sees it every day on both sides on my server. If he sees it every day it isn't hacking, because hacking simply isn't that rampant on our server (or any I would be willing to bet). Hacking happens much much much less often than the OP, and apparently many other forum goers, believe.

Who said anything about no hacks? I've seen the current videos. (remember any from 8months ago don't count) one was a lowbie on Harbringer even. I objected the the OPs craziness that he sees it every day on both sides on my server. If he sees it every day it isn't hacking, because hacking simply isn't that rampant on our server (or any I would be willing to bet). Hacking happens much much much less often than the OP, and apparently many other forum goers, believe.

Then why is it when i try to complete my weekly that its takes 2 weeks to get 5 wins! sorry but i don't believe you.

Until i start seeing a even playing field ( This will inclode finishing my weekly the same week and not being stopped by what i believe to be cheating team ) i'll continue to push for pvp balence and if that resuits in permade groups/guild made teams from queueing against pugs ( unlikely but by the number of threads on the topic it wouldn't surprise me ). then so be it.

No I'm not embarrassed, I couldn't care less if it's hacks or cheating or whatever. You threw some insults and I'll gladly throw them right back. As you can tell I can't stand players abusing the system and getting away with it, fix the issues and ban them already I say. And yet it takes months, great ...

It's a shame it happens in every online game

No I'm not embarrassed, I couldn't care less if it's hacks or cheating or whatever. You threw some insults and I'll gladly throw them right back. As you can tell I can't stand players abusing the system and getting away with it, fix the issues and ban them already I say. And yet it takes months, great ...

Hmmm

LOL the mechanics, it's great being a blind dumb f*&^ I guess. GG moron

I threw some insults? Pretty sure that was you.

Then why is it when i try to complete my weekly that its takes 2 weeks to get 5 wins! sorry but i don't believe you.

Until i start seeing a even playing field ( This will inclode finishing my weekly the same week and not being stopped by what i believe to be cheating team ) i'll continue to push for pvp balence and if that resuits in permade groups/guild made teams from queueing against pugs ( unlikely but by the number of threads on the topic it wouldn't surprise me ). then so be it.

If you won't believe me until you can finish your daily in less than 2 weeks you simply won't believe me until you're better or can play more. That however has nothing to do with the presence or absence of hackers. The rest of your post also has nothing to do with cheating or hacking so why did you bring it into this thread?

edit: I saw you posted AodhAngus after I had already posted. We agree its rare, so we're good. Best of luck to you.

Edited by Asunasan

Oh that's right it was me, reacting to you being an arrogant twit, gotcha.

lol all good. The arrogance I"ll own. It comes out when I'm dealing with people who think transcendence is a speed hack ect ect (read the OP). Twit? I disagree, but I'm not terribly concerned about the label either.

Hmmm

If you won't believe me until you can finish your daily in less than 2 weeks you simply won't believe me until you're better or can play more. That however has nothing to do with the presence or absence of hackers. The rest of your post also has nothing to do with cheating or hacking so why did you bring it into this thread?

edit: I saw you posted AodhAngus after I had already posted. We agree its rare, so we're good. Best of luck to you.

Then give me a leap of faith i just got out of a match where i'm sure there was a hacker or 2.

What guild are you with and whats your republic name. feel free to queue up i want you to see what i see

Then give me a leap of faith i just got out of a match where i'm sure there was a hacker or 2.

What guild are you with and whats your republic name. feel free to queue up i want you to see what i see

Asuna. Goof troop. I'm calling it a night actually but if you have a good enough computer to record your matches I recomend you do so, post them on the forums and then ask what happened. Our community is harsh but they will explain what happened as they say l2p. Just post the thread asking what happened in the video, not saying it was hacks, that might get it deleted by a mod without them even watching.

Alternatively I could do a match with you (I have an imp since I get the impression you're imp side)and do a match with you and explain what is being done, but it would be a 1 time thing.

Edited by Asunasan

I have been playing since the beta testing onwards until now, and i am still yet to see any blatant hacking. I have seen some exploits in the game such as being able to run through the doors on attackers voidstar (when game has not begun yet) and cap the door the second the doors have just opened (fixed) etc. but yea, either i have been very lucky not to be in a game where there was hacking involved. or they don't exist to the calibre where it is causing loses in pvp games.

There are also a lot of people that call my guildies hackers also which i find funny tbh. some people may genuinely think there are hackers due to their experience from other games (CS especially) but unfortunately, most people consider any exceptionally skilled players hackers because they play the game at a high quality in comparison to the accuser, so it is very hard to take accusations like these seriously without videos/print screens to backup the theory.

Edited by jojoee

I will be willing to do the same as Asunasan since I play on the harbinger and usually am on my perch across from the PVP vendors on the fleet. Look for the toon in the signature or look for some one with the "Iswhodunit" legacy name. Please send me a whisper if you plan on inviting...I have issues with blind invites if I have no idea who you are. Just whisper me with something like "I read your reply on the forums and..." Won't be on till the weekend due to work. Also I play late night, usually starting at 10ish PST until I get keyboard face usually, the latter has nothing to do with me being unsober. Edited by Mr_Elotes