Grenade and PVP

Majram

yes all grenades share the 3 minute cooldown, i think the extra CC is a big + when u play for objectives in pvp , i used to be biochem(its just not worth it anymore) but then i realised its much better to just buy wz medpacks and exotech stims so i could change to cybertech and get grenades, craft/reverse engineer mods

It works both ways u can buy grenades off the gtn(even the lowest lvl 20 grenades work in post 50 pvp, most recommended is the V-1 Seismic)

Edited by iDraxter

I hate telling people this because I play my sniper a lot, but I will absolutely use a seismic on a sniper/slinger when I am on my Vanguard, Marauder, Assassin or Guardian to give me an opening to pull or leap to them when they don't have entrench up; and most wont think you are going to to that from range and so they won't have it up.

People like the seismic grenades but I am very partial to the 6sec root grenade as it does not build resolve.

Sludge Grenade is awesome in both Huttball and Voidstar (launch it at the attacking team the moment the doors go down. It's an 80% AOE snare for 8 seconds!)

Fire Grenade is mostly a PVE thing.

Edited by Koyaanisqat

I'm surprised more people don't use grenades, actually. I see them once in a while, but certainly nothing like, say, even 50% of the matches I'm in. Maybe I'm just not where the action is (I solo guard a lot) and so miss out on their use, or maybe too many people are like me - who has grenades and is constantly thinking "oh, that would have been a good place to use a grenade right there if I had remembered to". :D

<<Cybertech. Think it's mainly Cybertechs who know and like sludge and maybe shock or pyro, everyone else goes for the V1 Ford Seismic.

I like sludge but I like the purple seismic grenade the most. Stuns all targets within a 5m radius of site. blue and grenade seismic only stun 3-4.

Best moment: dropping a seismic grenade in the middle of a group as the door pops in a VS, and as my team ran off I sat there in the middle of them to flashbang them just as the grenade stopped. 12 secs of aoe cc for 2 cooldowns. 7 people cc'ed. So much fun.

I'm surprised more people don't use grenades, actually. I see them once in a while, but certainly nothing like, say, even 50% of the matches I'm in. Maybe I'm just not where the action is (I solo guard a lot) and so miss out on their use, or maybe too many people are like me - who has grenades and is constantly thinking "oh, that would have been a good place to use a grenade right there if I had remembered to". :D

Wish my wz experiences were like that.Isn't a game that goes by that has no nade spam...so many stuns slows roots in this game,just when you think you've gotten clear after a third stun/root...someone goes all halo on your behind.