De 1sec --> 2secs --> lay

Myriandore

Most classes have that. Got that on my PT, got that on my Sin, got that on my Operative, got that on my Guard, Commando and Sage.

But it seems subjectively more painful on Knights because Blade Storm animation is so damn slow.

Most classes have that. Got that on my PT, got that on my Sin, got that on my Operative, got that on my Guard, Commando and Sage.

But it seems subjectively more painful on Knights because Blade Storm animation is so damn slow.

It may be so, but that hardly makes it normal - Not implying that you are saying so ofc.

When doing dailies I don't mind the occasional lag + abilities delays - highly annoying, true. But these things happen and i'm not without a heart, I am aware devs are working hard to make it better.

But sadly, more than greatly reducing the gaming experience as a whole, it screws up performances where timing is the key and ... performances crucial.

Yep, as you rightly say, it's damn painful for melee when you need to land that last blow before quickly moving away from sh#t ... so on and so forth...

I love challenges inherent to the melee gameplay, but not obstacles resulting from flaws in design.

High time this OLD issue be sorted out !

Edited by Myriandore

Actually, what truly amazes me is that 133 people so far have read this - surely a great proportion must be sentinels, AND be bugged by this.

Yet none apart from us 2 seem to feel it affects their quality play.

Yep, truly amazing...

Edited by Myriandore