My new MMO...

RiteOn

will be out in 1 year. Give me 200$ now, and I will guarantee:

1. it will not fail

2. servers will work, no lag, enough population

3. you get max lvl 1st

4. you get loads of gold

5. you get to annoy everyone on forums with all the above

All I need now is to make a nice site, serve you with a trailer.

This is a test of how GULIBLE people really are.

1. it will not fail

3. you get max lvl 1st

4. you get loads of gold

Not even sure where you are going with this.

1. it will not fail

3. you get max lvl 1st

4. you get loads of gold

Ha! this looks like the SWTOR early acces page! wait...?

More proof that most of the crybabies are people who joined in November.

Yes, all people who joined in November should be punished because they were not GULIBLE enough to buy the "YET ANOTHER WOW KILLER"...

They should be barred from accessing the game ever again because of their daring ATTEMPT TO ACTUALLY SEE THE FRREAKING GAME before paying money for "YET ANOTHER WOW KILLER"...

1. it will not fail

3. you get max lvl 1st

4. you get loads of gold

I don't know....can I get to play before loads of other people so I can be an elitist jerk and spam "stop QQing and wait" all over the forums?

I don't know....can I get to play before loads of other people so I can be an elitist jerk and spam "stop QQing and wait" all over the forums?

Yes, and then you can also make a guild and ask people who want to raid about their achievements...

And then ask them: "how do u want to raid if u did not kill any boss and just dinged?"

So you can answer: "Well that's the freaking reason I wanna raid, cause if I had killed them already, what is the point in raiding?"

And he will say: "Yet another noob idiot crybaby who did not pre-order in the 1st second..."

Yes, all people who joined in November should be punished because they were not GULIBLE enough to buy the "YET ANOTHER WOW KILLER"...

They should be barred from accessing the game ever again because of their daring ATTEMPT TO ACTUALLY SEE THE FRREAKING GAME before paying money for "YET ANOTHER WOW KILLER"...

This 100 times over!

Perhaps the mods are sleeping? ;)

Although i suppose it is rather difficult to read all the threads in a forum moving fast enough...

They might just give up and go work on another more succesful launch event...

THIS ONE IS DEAD, GONE, BURRIED...

r.i.p. SWTOR...

^This a million times over

They might just give up and go work on another more succesful launch event...

THIS ONE IS DEAD, GONE, BURRIED...

r.i.p. SWTOR...

Lol....you are this dense to say something like this. Your only redeeming post was the wait to preorder till you tried the game. But this is total *********

Lol....you are this dense to say something like this. Your only redeeming post was the wait to preorder till you tried the game. But this is total *********

I was talking about the LAUNCH EVENT mate, not the game in itself...

I admited I will play the game, that;s why I am still on this God forsaken forum...

But this launch made me go to the crapper more often than usual...

Perhaps the reason people are eager to believe new MMOs can kill WoW is because so many people passionately want WoW to die.

Assuming this, why idolize a game you would love to see fail?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_massively_multiplayer_online_games

Upcoming MMORPGs

Although no competitor has been able to garner a subscription base to rival World of Warcraft, there are some promising games in development. ArcheAge currently in beta stage for korea player base is developed by XL_Games and looks the most promising yet where Tencent reportedly paid in the neighborhood of 40 million US dollars to publish the game in China. Followed by Aion: The Tower of Eternity, developed by NCsoft, has gathered a respectable subscription base (NCSoft's previous titles include Guild Wars and Lineage II). Upcoming titles also include Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and Warhammer 40,000 Online. Stellar Dawn, an upcoming multiplayer sci-fi game by Jagex - the maker of RuneScape - is supposed to be a rival of WoW: Mark Gerhard, the CEO of Jagex, has stated in an interview with Eurogamer that he suspects that the players of Stellar Dawn are the same players who play WoW.[28] On December 2010, Blizzard confirmed that they're working on Titan, a new MMO.[29][30] Lastly much hype has been surrounding Guild Wars 2 which features many innovative new systems that aim to drastically alter the way people play MMORPGs. It will have the same Buy-to-play purchase model as the original.

HOW MANY OF THOSE ARE ALIVE?

HOW MANY OF THOSE, IF U PO'D ON 1ST DAY, MADE SENSE?

1. it will not fail

3. you get max lvl 1st

4. you get loads of gold

Nah. People are putting their trust in the company Bioware. It has made some good space games like KOTOR and Mass Effect and the people who choose to believe their marketing are trusting on the fact that this company will not trow away their good reputation for a 1 time ripp off scheme.

It's almost certain that if it were just EA and Lucasarts producing this game alot more people would have waited to see how the game would turn out by the somewhat "short term commercial succes" reputation of these 2 particular companies.

So , you see, it isnt about being gulible, its about making the choice to give Bioware the benefit of the doubt because they ave been so awesome in the past. If they screw this up, they know they cant pull this stunt again cuz people will be less " gulible"