Terror From Beyond (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

It is very interesting that people continue to highlight the fact that there is no sentinel/marauder in their group. Granted, I play a sentinel and a marauder, but the difficulty it about ten fold for melee in this fight, it doesn't even begin to offset bloodthirst/inspiration without a very skilled sentinel/marauder. That said, hat's off to you for clearing with 2 shadow DPS, I will say without looking at a single parse that they are studs. Hell of a job Republic Gentlemen!

I think the highlight of his post [link] is the shadow DPS :rolleyes: But yeah props to Rep Gens.. shadow DPS on a pre nerf NIM DG Council... >_> And they nerf the enrage by 30 seconds?

Edited by paowee

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the highlight of his post [link] is the shadow DPS :rolleyes: But yeah props to Rep Gens.. shadow DPS on a pre nerf NIM DG Council... >_> And they nerf the enrage by 30 seconds?

Can Shadow DPS Force Shroud the lighting field attack?

Video of our kill:

Composition

1x jugg, 1x pt tanks, 2x sniper, 1 merc, 1 mara dps, 1 sorc, 1 operative heals.

aww rly sad we didnt have daelek, that enrage was not our real numbers :S, basically took us so long for healing problems at p2... besides the fact that noodles and i parsed lower than normally (most time avg 2700-2800) that point, daelek pushes 300 more dps than bothari easily, we once hit 25 second kelsara at 6 min mark, but, glad we killed him, even if its enrage :(, it is a great kill :D.

noodles forgot to cleanse his last doom /FacePalm lolol, really weird a so sloppy attempt was our kill, considering we have had like 20 almost perfect :(

Thx for the grats guys...damn lag spike stopped us from getting TFB kill on 2nd attempt (I got slammed cuz of it, lost time made us wipe 1-2% away from kill) I was gonna cry if that caused a missed title!

Edit.

update

HATRED

The Harbringer

Kephess

http://i42.tinypic.com/8xsm7b.jpg

Terror From Beyond

http://i42.tinypic.com/2rny99k.jpg

nice job on clear!

Edited by odawgg

yeah I was definitely expecting to see more updates this week with the DG extended enrage. People might be still burnt out IDK

Gorband I'll ride your coattails to victory any time! ;)

Edited by odawgg

yeah I was definitely expecting to see more updates this week with the DG extended enrage. People might be still burnt out IDK

Gorband I'll ride your coattails to victory any time! ;)

i was saying the same last night, not sure if everyone just decided to skip since week one like the others QQers and are not updating right now just because like i said earlier, 1 guild ruined the whole progression thing trying to be mathematics instead of gamers... because i dont see how a full main group cant go thru the enrage now.... we wiped at 40k last night with a 6/8 alt run, some people with even some stuff lower than arkanian, no set bonuses, no marauder, so not sure whats going on here lol.