Lightsaber sounds: Luke's from RotJ?

DarthVindictus

I know this is going to sound crazy cause a lot of people don't pay attention to sounds and can't tell the difference between one lightsaber sound and another..

But among SWTOR's over a dozen lightsaber ignition sounds, is there one that sounds like Luke's Lightsaber from RotJ? (

)

There's a lightsaber (Vile Vindicator's, from Dromund Kaas, perhaps more) that has the Sith Lightsaber sound (

if you can't hear the difference between the two your ears are broken), and of course tons that have the "normal" lightsaber ignition sound (
and that video actually has all the sounds)

I'd really like that one for my "grey" Jedi Knight.

I know this is going to sound crazy cause a lot of people don't pay attention to sounds and can't tell the difference between one lightsaber sound and another..

But among SWTOR's over a dozen lightsaber ignition sounds, is there one that sounds like Luke's Lightsaber from RotJ? (

)

There's a lightsaber (Vile Vindicator's, from Dromund Kaas, perhaps more) that has the Sith Lightsaber sound (

if you can't hear the difference between the two your ears are broken), and of course tons that have the "normal" lightsaber ignition sound (
and that video actually has all the sounds)

I'd really like that one for my "grey" Jedi Knight.

I too have noticed the sounds. I think, and the hilt has everything to do with it from what I have been able to gather. Some hilts from that drop from the packs have a more pronounced sound on activation and I'm not talking about the effects.

TOR Fashion has alot of lightsabers tested. I don't know if they have gone through all of them, but they have the ones from the cartel packs at least.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TORFashion1

(I was going to do lightsabers on my channel too, but since TOR Fashion overwhelmed me completely by outnumbering my blaster videos after about a week of them beginning to post blaster sounds, I gave up on the entire idea)

That seems like a nice resource, I wonder if they also have helmets with voice mods... I love that things have different sounds in this game, shows attention to detail and frankly I pick out weapons more on sound than I do on looks. Thanks for this, and for your channel to when I go into blaster characters.

Wow...this is so weird because I was literally thinking the EXACT same thing just last night and how I wanted a lightsaber that had those sounds (especially the ignition sound which is my favorite lightsaber sound ever)

I wouldn't say something like this would be completely out of the question with them always having new lightsaber hilts coming out through cartel packs. Though if you guys do it, please put it on a traditional style hilt! Nothing fancy and weird or with a weird blade.

I always pay attention to the sound of my weapons, more so than how they look actually. I made a suggestion once to let us preview the sound before we get it but there didn't seem to be too many other people that interested in the sound aspect.

I have often thought that an elegant solution to removing the stats from color crystals would be to give them the ability to change a weapon's sound as well as color. So for example, hawkeye crystals would make a higher pitched sound, eviscerating a hissing sound, indestructible a deep bass sound, etc.

Customizing how my blasters and lightsabers sound is on my "wall of crazy" that I hope BW will sooner rather than later give.