Preferred character play style

hunterraaze

Have been wanting to start a Jedi Knight soon, but upon character customization, I just don't know what to do. So, I have a few questions. I plan on rolling a Sentinel (as I have a 44 Jugg), and was wondering about two things, the first, being male of female. This may be more a preference thing, but suggestions are welcome. Which of these two is the story better for? I personally, like the females voice acting, but would be willing to go with the male if it were better for the story. The second question is, Light, Dark, or Neutral. Which of those three, is better for the story. I hear Dark Trooper is the best, Light Warrior (although i'm still disagreeing) , neutral Agent etc. Was planning on going Neutral, if your trying to kill me or my friends, then you will die. If you help me, or being forced into fighting, you will live, that kind of thing. So, thoughts? Preferences?

Have been wanting to start a Jedi Knight soon, but upon character customization, I just don't know what to do. So, I have a few questions. I plan on rolling a Sentinel (as I have a 44 Jugg), and was wondering about two things, the first, being male of female. This may be more a preference thing, but suggestions are welcome. Which of these two is the story better for? I personally, like the females voice acting, but would be willing to go with the male if it were better for the story. The second question is, Light, Dark, or Neutral. Which of those three, is better for the story. I hear Dark Trooper is the best, Light Warrior (although i'm still disagreeing) , neutral Agent etc. Was planning on going Neutral, if your trying to kill me or my friends, then you will die. If you help me, or being forced into fighting, you will live, that kind of thing. So, thoughts? Preferences?

Story

If you are into romances...JKs get a female companion very early so being a male JK, the romance is longer, more involved, etc. You do not get a male companion until the late 30s so the romance is shorter for females.

LS/DS

As to LS/DS, one of the more common comments about the JK story is that it is VERY "star wars." Think of Luke's journey in the OT, that is what you are doing. That being said, playing the JK as DS is very much like the Jedi being generals in the TCW - very military oriented, and set on killing as many imperials and sith as you can. Neutral is obviously somewhere in between, but you may find that trying to remain neutral is more forced than chosen.

I hope this helps

Edited by psandak