pull

wwkingms

so you keep fraps running constantly?

idk about you but i only have the free version, when i see something fishy i can record in 30 second intervals, however some sniper randomly pulling me off a ledge was the last thing on my mind and i wasnt recording

i find it quite hilarious how all you clowns complain about hacking, we know it exists, its prevalent with rated warzones.. bioware has finally admitted its a problem... and yet if someone posts on it.. its met with skepticism... so the only conclusion is that you baboons simply like to argue for the sake of reading your own posts grinning while you eat your hot pocket.

Lol. Nope. I just enjoy laughing and d*mb@sses who make outrageous claims and provide no proof to back up their story and then rage at everybody when they try to provide an explanation for what might have actually happened. But keep raging at everybody on here. You have provided me a days worth of entertainment from reading your crying and raging lol. :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you keep fraps running constantly?

idk about you but i only have the free version, when i see something fishy i can record in 30 second intervals, however some sniper randomly pulling me off a ledge was the last thing on my mind and i wasnt recording

i find it quite hilarious how all you clowns complain about hacking, we know it exists, its prevalent with rated warzones.. bioware has finally admitted its a problem... and yet if someone posts on it.. its met with skepticism... so the only conclusion is that you baboons simply like to argue for the sake of reading your own posts grinning while you eat your hot pocket.

We know hacking exist. However you are claiming a hack exist that no one else has ever seen before, only happened to you (and only once at that), has been explained by many people of what actually probably happened, and if it did actually exist, would be several magnitudes more complex and more difficult to pull off than a speed hack. Your entire counter to this is aggressively saying you're right and everyone else is wrong with absolutely nothing to back it up. How do you expect people to react?

Edited by Zican

is there any way a class other than shadow/assasin powertech/vanguard do an offensive pull in this game? like is there an item?

reason im asking is because i was pulled bya sniper last huttball

the origional post

Lol. Nope. I just enjoy laughing and d*mb@sses who make outrageous claims and provide no proof to back up their story and then rage at everybody when they try to provide an explanation for what might have actually happened. But keep raging at everybody on here. You have provided me a days worth of entertainment from reading your crying and raging lol. :D

example of an ignorant response

listen folks i asked a question, i got the answer. Continue on with your meandering of the forums thinking people want to read your opinion.

i didnt make a claim i just needed to know something, i DONT have proof, but i didnt name drop the player..

but i know what happened, i, like many of you have been playing since beta & early access.

i quit from june til november but i am valor 83 and have a few 50s and one of each advance class.

i know the look and mechanics of each class, and with gear changing i can understand some classes not being what they appear, but what does not change is that symbol above there head. and snipers YELLOW target reticule above their head is distinctly different from a powertechs GREEN flame symbol. There was no one near me aside from this SNIPER, whom stopped, targeted me, and used a mechanical type pull ability which made my character move only & oddly about 10~ meters forward and off the huttball scaffolding. THAT is what happened.

Edited by wwkingms

If you see how defensive he's getting by lashing out at people trying to offer explanations, it means he knows he's wrong. He can't admit it, though, because this is the internet. Where your viewpoint is the one and only valid one.

Too blind to see he got knocked back or pulled by someone else, so he immediately calls hacks. It's a pretty good lesson for the rest of us, how to be aware and composed - knowing what's going on, so we don't make nonsensical phony reports that bioware has to waste time sifting through, instead of reading the real reports about real hackers.

You could say we profited quite a bit from this, no~?

Lol. You've been playing since beta and early access. You have a 50 of each class. But you thought a Sniper (a RANGED class that DOESN'T want to fight you at melee), had a pull? And also that you had no clue that Powertechs had a leap? Lol. And you call my posts ignorant lol. What do they say? Open your mouth and remove all doubt? Lol.

Lol. You've been playing since beta and early access. You have a 50 of each class. But you thought a Sniper (a RANGED class that DOESN'T want to fight you at melee), had a pull? And also that you had no clue that Powertechs had a leap? Lol. And you call my posts ignorant lol. What do they say? Open your mouth and remove all doubt? Lol.

another idiot that didnt read, no i never said i didnt know pt's had a leap, it was someone else. please use your reading skills if you have any. secondly ive already explained the reasons why the sniper WOULD pull me but i guess those reading skills werent used there either.

so yes you are ignorant.

to the other response my view point is the correct one because i was in fact one of the two parties involved and you jokers on the forums were not there. so i submit that in your close minded view on this i must be blind, wrong, dumb, a noob or something else.. and you are confused as to why im not recording 100% of my play footage even though you dopes dont.

but in my realistic mind, the one that watched it happened, im saying that a sniper pulled me off a ledge in huttball. end of story. im starting to gather that possibly all of the sarcastic skepticism are obvious and blatant attempts at discrediting me to mask the fact you also are hack/cheat perpetrators. why else would you refute my simply inquiry with such fervor

is there any way a class other than shadow/assasin powertech/vanguard do an offensive pull in this game? like is there an item?

reason im asking is because i was pulled bya sniper last huttball

If I pull players till I move, they land way few meters behind me... So you where pulled by a class who is able to do it and land just at the snipers knees : )

If I pull players till I move, they land way few meters behind me... So you where pulled by a class who is able to do it and land just at the snipers knees : )

thank you for your logical attempt at trying to help figure this out. that is certainly a situation which could happen.

however i must insist that there were no other enemy players near me and the sniper in question...

i havnt reported anybody in 8 months so im very apprehensive and skepicle myself, i give most weird issues the benefit of the doubt but this is in my mind clearly a cheat

here ill make it real easy for you child ..

Yeah I've also seen wierd stuff, like in a Huttball match where a Vanguard Force Leaped to me. I was like '...wut?'

oh wow a completely different poster, and yet your tagging this to me? maybe you should apologize tyvm

So, you want us to believe in your anecdotal evidence as the absolute truth of what happened, even though no one else has seen it happen (or at least reported it, that we know of), there are dozens of other explanations as to what might have happened - without a cheat being involved - and then you get mad and defensive about it when we question it?

Did you look at the Sniper as this happened? Did you actually see the grapple line from him, to you, connect and pull you off the ledge? Did you land right next to him? Are you absolutely certain that no one else on their team was even remotely close to you? Etc..

There are a few things in this game that can cause this. Like the abundance of random lags in wz, plenty of times i've been teleported back randomly and although this might not of been what happend perhaps something similar might of occurred. Also perhaps as strongly as you believe something happened there is the possibility of you being mistaken. Often the mind will "fill in" the blanks of something that we might of missed to explain something, it's is much more common then you would think and much more likely ad without any evidence to the contrary Occams razor applies here. Edited by Ryofo

Awwww. Did I hurt somebody's poor little feelings? Lol. Yeah. I was mistaken. I give you that. Still doesn't change the fact that you are making claims about somebody cheating and raging at people who have offered up multiple explanations for what could have happened. But as a child, you vehemently insist that you just couldn't be wrong and that the other person just has to be cheating/hacking. That there is no way that you could possibly be wrong.

But please. Keep throwing the tantrums out there. You have proven without any doubt who the real child is lol. As I said before, open your mouth and remove all doubt lol.

An assassin can pull you and vanish, a PT can pull you and charge away, or they can pull you and die right after. Unless you can prove the opposing team had none of those 2 classes, no one is going to believe you.

I am going to present this possible explanation. Is it possible you lagged? Lord knows the game play in warzones can be a little laggy at times and I have "teleported" backwards myself. I have lept to people, hit my force sweep only to see it land several seconds later with nobody near where I lept to. As to the mechanical sounds, last I remember there are tons of mechanical sounds within the game.

im done explaining myself

i didnt create this post to convince anyone of anything,

i created it to make sure there was some item im unaware of which could mock a grapple,

i found my answer so i know in my mind that the sniper whom pulled me, with no one else around, while i was lag free... was indeed cheating

thank you all for your constructive (and non constructive) posts but i reached my own conclusion very early in the thread