Shadow PvP video. Infiltration/Upheaval

Ompapamowmow

Wow... another one shadow/sin video :o

Last 5-7 players video here were from shadows/sins. Good demonstration OPness of class, hope BW see video and care about this class in 1.7 :o

Really? I mean really? Please explain to me how any class outside of a darkness hybrid (which has been nerfed twice) is considered op in any way. I bet you play a powertech.

Deception got a small buff and more people play it now, its still not wanted on a rated team and is more for fun in regs...good lord.

Edited by cycao

Really? I mean really? Please explain to me how any class outside of a darkness hybrid (which has been nerfed twice) is considered op in any way. I bet you play a powertech.

Deception got a small buff and more people play it now, its still not wanted on a rated team and is more for fun in regs...good lord.

I must explain? Buahaha... just look all these "oh sh*t how i cool and skilled player!" videos with shadows/sins dude if you dont play game or just try play any other class 1 vs 1 sin.

Deception/infiltration is incredible in pugs. My PT pyro cannot keep up burst wise. Maybe it's because shadow/sin was my 7th 50, but I find the class to be very simple. Conceal oper, sorc, sniper, merc are all more difficult. The only classes that I find easier are rage jugg :o and PT pyro :o

There are 4 instant burst options in infiltration/deception, no other build has that easy dps. Even without procs each has a high end crit.

That being said. Where are your taunts in this vid? :eek: I don't even see them on your bars. Naughty.

Edited by CharterMonkKent

So many tears! The only thing OP about infiltration is their utility compared to operatives, which is actually the spec with the least utility, maybe apart from the melee incapacitate.

Though I'd consider operatives fixed if we could use hidden strike somehow without having to waste our vanish.

Video is good.Thanks.

P.S: ok,you saying the rage is OP?naah if shadow/sin killing rage in 10 sec..Maul-do 3k-4k damage no CD,then stun,then again maul + project 3-4k damage both...so who is OP?????Rage or Shadow? and some stuns...for 2 sec

Edited by Multitrop

Wow... another one shadow/sin video :o

Last 5-7 players video here were from shadows/sins. Good demonstration OPness of class, hope BW see video and care about this class in 1.7 :o

You can stop posting this BS in every shadow vid ever posted. Its not an OP class, not an OP spec, so just go away.

How many rated teams run deception or madness sins? Typically most rateds get a single sin for one job only: off node guard. Yes, I get to stare at 7 other people having fun from across the map and wonder why I didn't roll warrior.

/debate

This, this, this, this and a little more of this.

How many rated teams run deception or madness sins? Typically most rateds get a single sin for one job only: off node guard. Yes, I get to stare at 7 other people having fun from across the map and wonder why I didn't roll warrior.

/debate

So true, thats why i leveling my Pyro PT now :D

/debate

Actually my team runs 2 shadows. One guarding node one guard swapping in the main fight. Situationally with the right team comp, I go infiltration.

The ability to stall the enemies side node in civil war (with the second shadow) is very underrated. Often times, with 2 evenly matched teams it can come down to whoever got the side first.

Edited by Andar

Actually my team runs 2 shadows. One guarding node one guard swapping in the main fight. Situationally with the right team comp, I go infiltration.

The ability to stall the enemies side node in civil war (with the second shadow) is very underrated. Often times, with 2 evenly matched teams it can come down to whoever got the side first.

Well some teams like casual only run one for the extra PT they can use but yes, most run two but who knows what will change.

Sadly my team wont let me dps :(.

Edited by cycao

Not OP? you kidding me right??:)in my server sin/shadow half population...Insane damage+stuns+good defense they have abillity that ressiting the force=killing Rage/Focus in 10 sec.

Ok so what spec are you talking about now? Yes we have good control with the cookie cutter darkness build. Outside that cc is eh with other builds and damage in regs can hardly be considered "op". We have lots of sins/shadows on our server as well with lots of baddies playing them.

If it were up to me I'd run a rated team with 8 sins but you know, smash stun bubble and op heals. What are you gonna do? Haven't seen a team run 2 sins in ages. The guard swapper in my guild has historically always been a full tank, usually jug.

Ps: little known fact, you can't guard swap from infiltration/deception.

Edited by JP_Legatus

Ok so what spec are you talking about now? Yes we have good control with the cookie cutter darkness build. Outside that cc is eh with other builds and damage in regs can hardly be considered "op". We have lots of sins/shadows on our server as well with lots of baddies playing them.

Sin/shadows have ability exit the combat like scoundrel overload stealth belt..i am talkin about all builds thats possible..A lot of stuns.BW have problem as Bubble stuns,commando/merc,i dont think they will look now at shadows/sins

Would be nice if somebody explained the decision behind giving Deception another CC. Why Force Stun and spike is not enough? What was the reasoning behind giving them yet another CC and on such a ridiculously low CD? It's not that assassins have difficulty mauling somebody. Edited by NoTomorrow

Would be nice if somebody explained the decision behind giving Deception another CC. Why Force Stun and spike is not enough? What was the reasoning behind giving them yet another CC and on such a ridiculously low CD? It's not that assassins have difficulty mauling somebody.

I was unaware of deception 'sins getting another cc. I am willing to bet after watching the vid you are refering to low slash?

Looking for a response on your end first.

...and to Multitrop, I will break things down tomorrow sometime.

You can stop posting this BS in every shadow vid ever posted. Its not an OP class, not an OP spec, so just go away.

The class has a very high skill cap; put a pro in the hands of a merc, mehhh whatever. Put a pro in the hands of this class, you have a monster. It seems op yet you put a bad here and they're just as bad as a merc begin played by a bad.

This is the problem, necessarily the "class" itself