Slicing or Underworld Trading (Sith Warrior)?

Toogeloo

Thinking of doing Cybertech for my Sith Warrior.

Vette has Underworld Trading Efficiency +5

Pierce has Cybertech Efficiency +10

Broonmark has Scavenging Efficiency +10

I don't think anyone has a bonus with Slicing

I know I will have Cybertech and Scavenging for sure, I just don't know whether Slicing or Underworld Trading will be more beneficial. Underworld Trading will provide mats, and Vette has a bonus to Efficiency, but Slicing can be rewarding all the same as well by giving tons of stuff as well as rare plans.

Which way would you guys go?

Yup i think he was saying artificer would be his choice.

I am doing cyber with my warrior, and pairing it with slicing and scavenging myself. My Juggernaut will upgrade the armor that way, and have a nice ship. Also my ships heal droid will live longer with the droid bits.

That said I am teaming up with r/l buddies for an artificer/synthweaver to mutually gear each other out, so I have both bases covered that way.

A better question to ask yourself is, why not Slicing?

Sure your mission crew skill will enable you to craft rarer pieces and get a chance at rare schematics. However, you will still be able to level your Crew Skill with Scavenging alone (repeat crafting of green items). In CBT, Slicing was nerfed over and over again, because the credit gains were almost ludicrous. At the time though, it was justified as most people could not sufficiently test or level any crafting profession without the monetary income from Slicing.

Today is a little different though, if you always want to have more money than you need...do yourself a favor and pickup Slicing. Otherwise, pickup your mission skill for those occasions you want to craft rare items on your own.

Taking slicing and another gathering skill will mean having to do without companion gifts. The only way to remain self sufficient as a crafter and spec. slicing is to use alts. Since both synthweaving and artiface require archeology, it makes sense to have a warrior toon with artiface/slicing/treasure hunting and a inq. with synthweaving/archeology/UT. That is my plan anyway.