Need help with lightsaber enhancement please read!

Babaloofang

I'm fed up with this question and have searched all over the internet, but no luck. My problem is i cant find the right lightsaber combo for me. I am a level 12 Shadow Jedi Consular and know the best base stats for me are Willpower and Endurance. I was searching on the GTN but it is very glichy right now and I don't have a very good internet router.

So what I am asking is for someone to tell me what Enhancements I should get or get in the next few levels or so.

The only website that I have found so far that might have this kind of stuff, Google says is dangerous.

And please no anagrams except for GTN please.

Thank you,

Babaloofang

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:rak_03::rak_04:THESE RAKGHOULS MAKE ME WANNA DANCE THE TANGO TACO!:rak_02::rak_01:

Edited by Babaloofang

For "enhancements" only, your level is going to be limited to endurance ones. After 17-18, you should start to see mixes of power/endurance, crit/endurance, and such. For other information, like what stats do you need, I would look at some of the class forums. Shadows are not the same as Sages, and prioritize stats differently.

But other words, what has been said is about right.

I'm fed up with this question and have searched all over the internet, but no luck. My problem is i cant find the right lightsaber combo for me. I am a level 12 Shadow Jedi Consular and know the best base stats for me are Willpower and Endurance. I was searching on the GTN but it is very glichy right now and I don't have a very good internet router.

So what I am asking is for someone to tell me what Enhancements I should get or get in the next few levels or so.

The only website that I have found so far that might have this kind of stuff, Google says is dangerous.

And please no anagrams except for GTN please.

Thank you,

Babaloofang

If you are talking about the specific Item Mod slot called "Enhancement," none of them have base stats like Willpower, Strength, Aim or Cunning on them. Armorings, Mods, Hilts and Barrels and Augments will have main stats on them, but not Enhancements or Color Crystals.

There's a good lightsaber available for you in the Esseles flashpoint, and you should have received a bag containing off-hands and a double-bladed saber when you chose your advanced class, if you happen to be trying to fill an empty orange from scratch.

I didn't know the right word so I wrote "Enhancements". I am talking about what is the best combo for a level 12 shadow consular, not specificly both Endurence and Willpower in one part of the lightsaber. I meant what are the names of the parts I should have or soon have, color crystal, mod, ect

Babaloofang

At your level, you'll have limited options. You can purchase mods, hilts, and enhancements from a commendation vendor in the senate market plaza. Those choices you'll have are ones with either a slight edge in willpower over endurance or vice versa. Equip those based on what kind of shadow you plan to level with- more endurance for a tank or more willpower for Damage. In later levels you get more specialized choices(crit, defense, power, etc...)

For the crystal- you will either need to use the GTN or find a friendly player who can build one for you using Artifice.

Also, occasionally, a green double saber (or even a blue or purple)will drop from loot that may have better stats then the moddable orange saber you may have. Use it until you can update your orange weapon with updated mods, enhancements, etc.

Other than that, at level 12, you are still primarily learning how to use your advanced class- and is why most of your options for filling in the sockets on your weapon and other moddable gear is negligible at best. As you gain levels, the differences and options are more pronounced.