What is your favorite species in Star Wars?

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg

Zabraks. Not because of Darth Maul.

They have dense cell structure that allows them to endure pain. Couple that with the Force and one could resist the pain of torture with a super high pain thresh hold. That is not to say torture wouldn't hurt. It certainly would, but a Zabrak could endure it and not break during interrogation.

Zabraks have two hearts. They also have multiple skin and eye colors, not just those of humans. They have a widely varying array of horn patterns that protrude from their skulls at the onset of puberty. They have awesome facial and body tattoos that they receive in their coming-of-age ceremonies. The tats can be pictograms that tell a story of traditions, experiences, family history or designs of one's very own making.

They are trained from young ages in martial arts and train with vibro swords or "Zhabokas" in their language. They can be hunters and warriors. They are a proud people who are steeped in traditions.

Besides that, horns and make up looks good on a Halloween costume lol.

Edited by Darth_Krushya
spelling, grammar, more info

Since first seeing ANH when I was 6, Ithorians intrigued me very much.

Love the backstory (Tales from the Cantina especially) on Momaw Nadon.

Also have to say that the jawas were interesting as well. You just knew there was something going on behind the scenes with those guys.

Of course Trandoshans ranked high up there after seeing ESB.

But absolute favorite species would be Ughnauts. Something about those lil piggies I just like!:)

Mine would be Chiss. They have a interesting back story and their planet , Csilla, is rather interesting. Not to mention those eyes! Also Mitth'raw'nuruodo or Thrawn is just awesome.

My second choice would be wookiee's they also have an interesting back story and heritage. Plus they rip arms off :)

Edited by BardaTheHobo

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still waiting on someone to say Gungans. :D

My personal favorite are the Itkotchi. Very neutral politically as a people, but Joined the Republic around the time of SWTOR, which is part of the reason that I think the next playable race should be them.

The best known Itkotchi is Master Saesee Tiin, who was supposed to be one of the greatest duelists in the Jedi Order at the time of the rise of Vader, but is killed instantly fighting Palpatine.

Edited by DarknessInLight

I'm still waiting on someone to say Gungans. :D

Gungans! I am not being cheeky, I genuinely like gungans. Way better than ewoks.

Jawas are pretty interesting to me, too. I'm always curious to know what they actually look like, and their role as scavengers, swindlers and dishonest tradesmen makes them all the more interesting.

I also like the dugs very much, and the invaders of their homeworld, the Gran, are pretty cool as well.

Finally, I'm very fond of the Hutts. Awww, they're so cute, oversized slobbering slugs, with filthy appearances and demeanors. But they outlived every Sith and Jedi war in the history of the galaxy, and they held their space intact throughout all those wars too.

Gen'Dai - Durge is a beast. They live for thousands of years, they move faster then most other species. I remember Durge telling Obi-Wan "You all move in slow motion to me". They can tolerate way more pain then any other species could EVER endure (besides my second favorite species.). They have no organs, they're just "walking nerve-clusters". They can form their bodies to a lot of shapes, they can go from being 5 foot to 20 feet tall. They couldn't find a way to kill Durge, every time they chopped him up, he regenerated. They ultimately trapped him in a escape pod and launched him into a near by star to finish him off.

Neti - Pretty much same as Gen'Dai, except they're a plant-like species. Epic. I'd love to have a Gen'Dai with a Neti apprentice in game.

Other then those two, there's too many to choose from, Togrutas and Nautolans are pretty awesome as well.