How to find out what Datacrons you have finished?

JohnOsey

Is there anyway to find out which datacrons you have and what you don't have? Thanks

i cant check right this moment, but i do think datacrons are part of the new achievements listings if you look in our achievements section of your legacy window.

• 1 month later...
OK that's all well and good but I have 7 characters all with different progressions in the datacron department. The last time I played was almost 8 months ago, how do I get a list per character?

Codex after you log onto each character....IIRC it's only X out of X on the planetary achievements section though so you'd have to try and remember which ones you got or just run around to each and see if they are clickable.

OK that's all well and good but I have 7 characters all with different progressions in the datacron department. The last time I played was almost 8 months ago, how do I get a list per character?

There isn't an easy way on a per character basis, but each Datacron grants a specifically numbered Codex entry. SWTOR Spy has a list here:

http://www.swtor-spy.com/codex/achievement-datacrons/11/

(Man, that needs to be sortable by Codex # :p )

Anyway. Compare that list to your character's codex and you should be able to identify the holes, and each Codex entry is a hyperlink to information about its datacron to be able to get it.

As you indicated, using the Achievements isn't a good way to do that per character because it takes into account datacrons across the entire Legacy.

Edited by AlixMV

• 2 weeks later...

SWTOR-SPY.com has a bunch of databases. One of them is Datacrons. I just printed out the entire list and then went from planet to planet collecting Datacrons for about 3 weeks. There are a couple of them I still haven't gotten because they are just too darned hard to get to. I had about 5 of the 40 or so already.

The list will show you Republic or Imperial Datacrons, as well as common Datacrons that both sides use. Be aware that some of these Datacrons are in places you'd never go. For the life of me, I don't know how these Datacrons were ever found because some of the paths to them are so convoluted that any normal person would just turn around.

Good luck!

There is a list in achievements for the datacrons on each planet, it's under the planet section, then I think it's datacron, but if you go through each of the categories for the planet you will find it. It lists the Datacrons by Stat, so for example you would know if you mising the cunning Datacron on Tattooine.

There isn't an easy way on a per character basis, but each Datacron grants a specifically numbered Codex entry. SWTOR Spy has a list here:

http://www.swtor-spy.com/codex/achievement-datacrons/11/

(Man, that needs to be sortable by Codex # :p )

Anyway. Compare that list to your character's codex and you should be able to identify the holes, and each Codex entry is a hyperlink to information about its datacron to be able to get it.

As you indicated, using the Achievements isn't a good way to do that per character because it takes into account datacrons across the entire Legacy.

Checking your codex to see what's missing is crap. I build a mr. robot character (and only once i check my codex) and keep track of the ones I want/need. You can sort your datacron list by planet, reward , etc, so it makes easier to organize your next destination.

• 5 months later...
Please someone help!!! Give me a straight answer... I have all the Datacrons... and my list still says I am missing two and yes I have the Chamber and +10 to all stats.

Do you have the two from Makeb? They were, and possibly still may be, bugged and did not give you the Codex entry.