Why punish people who join after someone leaves wz?????

wezli

okay ... i really don't understand why it seems like every match someone leaves and then near the end some poor sap gets stuck in the losing warzone .... but my main complaint is... WHY PUNISH THE PERSON WHO JUST JOINED A LOSING WARZONE WITH NO COMMENDATIONS?? seriously its so freaking lame to just come in late in a game, waste your time trying to get help a lost cause to just get nothing out of it.. no comms at all...

okay im done ranting flame on

I vote for the player who joins late. I have joined wzs late and I know what it's like not to have time to get any medals.

This, after 8 medals, you stop getting any bonuses for them anyway. I always give my votes to the lower than 8 players. Always. That guy up top who got 500K damage does not need a vote...you're only feeding his ego. That guy down on the bottom of the list can use the votes.

okay ... i really don't understand why it seems like every match someone leaves and then near the end some poor sap gets stuck in the losing warzone .... but my main complaint is... WHY PUNISH THE PERSON WHO JUST JOINED A LOSING WARZONE WITH NO COMMENDATIONS?? seriously its so freaking lame to just come in late in a game, waste your time trying to get help a lost cause to just get nothing out of it.. no comms at all...

okay im done ranting flame on

I don't mind backfilling WZs. The first thing I do is get one or two medals (2.5k and 5k heal medals) by popping Recklessness and healing myself. That way I at least get some comms/credits. Then I proceed to play normally and make the best of it, even on a sorely losing team.

Don't know if your class has something like that but find the quickest medal you can get and then go back to helping your team. Not a bad compromise for being a good sport and backfilling.

They should automatically start with 4 medals and have their own score. So let's say that it's 0-5 by the time you join and the other team wins 2-6 your score will be 2-1 and a win. Not sure how easy it would be to program things like that but I think it makes sense that the backfillers scoreboard should reflect actual time in the game and not what the team did before he/she was thrown in there. Edited by MidichIorian