seriously bioware are u ignoring your players?

VerikRedmoon

Ok so did anyone else check out the new items in the upcoming pack? rEALLY! more and more and more and more retextured bs! Im begining to feel that the folks at Bioware are just trolling the CRAP out of this game. Instead of going to the community and simply giving us what we deserve and request (Btw if they did they would make 10x more cash FYI) like the Tionese armor or Rakata, they go and retexture CRAP that is classified as GREEN ITEMS!!!! As a player, subscriber and avid cartel market user I and I'm certain many others in the community feel used and cheated. Bioware if your listening for all that is good start releasing STUFF that actually excites people. Now with that said, I want an actual answer on why these armors and gears that everyone...literally EVERYONE wants have been ignored? Is Bioware simply sending a giant FRACK you to all of us who actually enjoy this game? If you agree and want your voices heard and want the old good looking gears that were removed BTW back. Reply and keep this post going till the VP of Bioware hears our voices. As paying players we deserve to get back what we put in!:mad:

Ok so did anyone else check out the new items in the upcoming pack? rEALLY! more and more and more and more retextured bs! Im begining to feel that the folks at Bioware are just trolling the CRAP out of this game. Instead of going to the community and simply giving us what we deserve and request (Btw if they did they would make 10x more cash FYI) like the Tionese armor or Rakata, they go and retexture CRAP that is classified as GREEN ITEMS!!!! As a player, subscriber and avid cartel market user I and I'm certain many others in the community feel used and cheated. Bioware if your listening for all that is good start releasing STUFF that actually excites people. Now with that said, I want an actual answer on why these armors and gears that everyone...literally EVERYONE wants have been ignored? Is Bioware simply sending a giant FRACK you to all of us who actually enjoy this game? If you agree and want your voices heard and want the old good looking gears that were removed BTW back. Reply and keep this post going till the VP of Bioware hears our voices. As paying players we deserve to get back what we put in!:mad:

Dude, if you can't find a good combination for a good look out of all the stuff is available then that is all on you, not BW.

Look, nobody's saying you have to buy the packs and besides, I think the stuff is really cool-looking and I haven't spotted any retextured stuff yet...

Ummm.... I don't feel ignored. I'm feeling pretty giddy, actually. I finally got to put my Sith Inquisitor in the Jedi Consular outfit. And now there is a corset top! I love the new dualsabers, I think they look awesome. I use the corporate shirts for various adventures, I love having so many to choose from. If anything, I'm grateful that I don't have to wear GREEN items to get the look I want. And given how quickly things are selling on the GTN, I'm not the only one who feels that way.

tl;dr: You don't speak for everyone, or even the majority.

I don't feel ignored. My wants are satisfied. I get back out of SW:TOR what I put into it and MORE. If there was a message I would want to send to BW, it's "Thanks very much, and keep up the great work!"

You are, of course, entitled to your own opinion. But, don't presume to speak for others to justify your own criticisms/requests/rants. Down that path lies the dark side of forum posting, heh heh.

Edited by Nyxotic

I honestly don't think the majority of subscribers care about cartel packs to be honest. While it is mainly subscribers buying these packs I imagine its a very small portion of the player base. I'm in one of the biggest guilds on my server and not a single person spends money on cartel coins. I think people are a little tired of cartel market items becoming biowares focus for this game.

I disagree. There were some nice items in this pack and not retextured ones. For instance the corset top is not a retextured one . This is something I been looking for. A cute sexy top that was not overly revealing.

The jedi armor has not been in the game before as well. Along with the stately outfit (though I don't like the hood that is on the top).

I quite like the stuff out the latest pack and have created my gunslingers new look with a couple of pieces from the charged peacemaker set, top looks great with my drelliad leggings :)

The corset I totally would get for a sith if I ever make one that I wanna play past getting my HK unit.

I also like the look of some of the 'green stuff' and am quite happy they retexturing them so I can wear them as adaptable armours.

Maybe they are going to be giving us Tio-Rakata gear as Rep rewards. Obviously they have been listening to the players, b/c we have been complaining about the "space" system since pre-launch and they finally gave us some kind of free roam space, even if they didn't do it 100% right at least they did prove that they are listening to us.