Tabbed Gear / build options for Specs & PVP...

Chesty_Jake

I'm sick and tired of swapping out my gear for PVP or OPS... Tank or DPS etc.

Just put a tab or two above the Hero Equipment screen... 1,2,3,4... You should not be charged to swap them either, just charge to reset said skills on said tab and call it a day.

These gear tabs should also include skills associated with them. That way I can just tab over to my PVE Tank build and in 1-click tab over to my PVP tank build also carrying with that my ability / skill point preferences for each!

It's a really simple idea that would CLEAR OUT my inventory and really make things a lot smoother for the community. Really they should just be check boxes that we can label. Tank PVE, Tank PVP, DPS 1, DPS 2 etc.

Do it Bioware.

Yeah, cos then I can whip out my DPS gear at mid in ACW and then stance-dance into soresu and pop on tank gear so I can go guard a node.

Wait, thats actually a pretty stupid idea...

You realize that you can already do this, right? There's more clicking involved, but I can do a field-respec in about 20 seconds, and switch my gear in about 10. Just because you find one easily avoidable flaw does not make this a bad idea.

I think the implementation could be a little smoother than what is suggested in the OP, but it would be very nice to be able to create several builds and easily switch between them. Make it a legacy perk as a "stage 2" to the field respec. Allow the option to "activate" a build, which would swap your gear and your spec.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, cos then I can whip out my DPS gear at mid in ACW and then stance-dance into soresu and pop on tank gear so I can go guard a node.

Wait, thats actually a pretty stupid idea...

You could put restrictions on it easily to non combat area's or not being in combat etc.

But of course you're a cynic just here to trash **** rather than be creative about anything. The current system is cumbersome.