Bronie is the new Carebear

Rekija

In many past MMOs Carebear has been a name reserved for those that prefer PVE servers because they don't enjoy ganking or being ganked.

I don't see any reason to be ashamed of this, but I think many would embrace it if it was named after something much more awesome.

Let the PVE server players be called Bronie's.

Discuss.

I played on PvP servers in WoW(5 years) and a PvE server in Rift(6 months). Once someone gets to a respectable level as far as reaction time, class knowledge, and thinking on your feet is concerned then whether you play on a server where you can enjoy a 10 minute bio without coming back to a dead character is pretty much irrelevant.

I played on PvP servers in WoW(5 years) and a PvE server in Rift(6 months). Once someone gets to a respectable level as far as reaction time, class knowledge, and thinking on your feet is concerned then whether you play on a server where you can enjoy a 10 minute bio without coming back to a dead character is pretty much irrelevant.

So basically you're a carebear.

Oh sorry, Bronie(?)

Rekija is the new carebear.:mon_trap:

Burn!

Wait...

Seriously I don't care my PVP flag is off I take no damage.

Speaking of carebears, my wife was a big fan. Can't standard modern carebears and is struggling to get into the changes made to MLP. That said, she's still playing WoW since she hates Star Wars.

So basically you're a carebear.

Oh sorry, Bronie(?)

If being called a carebear by internet tough guys is the price I pay for being able to go afk to make food and/or drop a deuce then so be it. I could probably count on two hands over the course of playing on pvp servers over the past 5 years how many actual real pvp fights I had in the world as opposed to one person just ganking the other.

If being called a carebear by internet tough guys is the price I pay for being able to go afk to make food and/or drop a deuce then so be it. I could probably count on two hands over the course of playing on pvp servers over the past 5 years how many actual real pvp fights I had in the world as opposed to one person just ganking the other.

I was just messing, but you know, you could always go AFK in a major city or something.

Then go afk in a town and not in the middle of a road? So Bronie...

pvp servers in wow are serious business, hardcore stuff!

lawl

Edited by Shortcake

Hi there! We are going to be closing this thread for being off topic. As a friendly reminder, we do ask that all threads and conversations in the PvP forum be dedicated to discussing PvP, and not players who prefer different playstyles. Thanks for your understanding!