Mosaíc ~ Dark Mosaic

haliy

About Mosaíc

Guild Info:

Mosaíc Founded: March 27, 2012 (Whitebeam Run)

Dark Mosaic Founded: May 15, 2012 (Whitebeam Run)

Founding Members: Haliy, Ryn'ora, Azumi, Esmoria

Server: Jedi Covenant [PvE - East Coast]

Current Rep & XP bonuses:

Mosaic: Rep (4.6% ) XP (9.6%)

Dark Mosaic: Rep (3.4%) XP (8.4%)

Background:

Mosaíc (Republic) was established to help those casual players looking to find a guild with no requirements and no pressures. To also fit their needs of gameplay while not affecting their life outside of the game. Many of us that work during the night and are unable log on during the weekends have a hard time finding a quality guild that would fit their lifestyle. Mosaic changes all that. As we saw the potential of helping both factions out with what we offer the playerbase, we expanded the guild to both sides and Dark Mosaic was formed for our brethren on the Imperial side.

About Us:

We are a mature adult oriented guild looking to enjoy the in-game experience but not at the expense of our real lives. The hours each member is able to play may vary from a day to day basis. There will never be a play time requirement for you to stay in the guild. We are aware that this game is not the most important thing in your life (even though it is very fun) and will do everything to accommodate ever member of the guild.

We have a friendly atmosphere where the members are mature and not demanding. Think of it as a family atmosphere or a friendly get together. If you want to raid with us, your more than welcome to join. If raiding is not your thing and all you want to do is explore, pvp, socialize, questing, or whatever else... go right ahead. You will be treated as an equal however, there is a saying that I strictly believe in. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

What Mosaic has to offer the members

• A laid back atmosphere without a demanding schedule to worry about. Afterall, its a game and not supposed to feel like work or the military
  • Guild banks with both Mosaic & Dark Mosaic
  • Help. We all need it at times weather it be with Heroics, Flashpoint runs, or just questions in general, everyone is more than willing to help out their fellow guildie just as if someone in your family needs help. All you need to do is ask.
  • Voice chat. We do have a 10m Ventrilo for any of those who wish to use it.

Type of Players we look for:

• Casual players where real life comes first
  • Friendly and laid-back attitude
  • Enjoys grouping for Quests, Flashpoints, and maybe even eventually Operations/RAIDs
  • Age is not a requirement however we do ask for you to be mature in nature and open minded when different discussions to come up in chat or within the forums which brings us to the next point...
  • You must be able to tolerate sick / adult humour. This is a must. Some people get offended by some stuff - if you do, don't apply. But bear in mind, anything you hear on guild chat is generally just that - humour!
  • Generous and willing to help less experienced players
  • Loyalty (no guild jumping please)

Type of Players we DO NOT look for:

• Any 'Hardcore' gamer
  • If you are looking for set weekly Operations/RAIDs then we are probably not for you
  • Drama Queens or Elitists
  • Those only looking for a “leveling guild”

Reasons for being kicked from the guild:

Greifing, harrasing, begging, stealing or various other things which are considered to be bad juju to guild members or other players of the game as a whole. If it comes to it, I will kick you out of the guild with no questions asked. Other games on the other hand well... in the words of someone more famous than I "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt...of elderberries!"

Ingame Contacts:

Please feel free to contact any of the following individuals

Mosaic:

Windigo, Haliy, Vindeta, Kája

Sap'phira, Momo

Cogohi, Szachi

Rawkfist, Adeimar

Honderin

Dark Mosaic:

Teko, Verili, Ced'ek

Snapshote

Deajah

Korduun, Mikkiani

Dregrima

Ecksar

If you are trying to contact players on one side and It does not seem like they are on, they might be playing their characters on the other side. Thank you.

Edited by haliy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am also a member of Mosaic/Dark Mosaic. I'm set as guild leader on Dark Mosaic. I am an altaholic and have my 12 character slots filled. I love this game a lot.

on Dark Mosaic you can find me under Droxi, Thollyn, Teko, Verili, Ced'ek, and Daskavi.

lately I've been using Teko my bounty hunter

over on Mosaic I have: Thwynn, Esmoru, Veeleri, Deleena, Jaystavi, and Velrie

lately on light side I've been playing Deleena my trooper

We would love for you to join us. :o)

We have adult humor???? Who's been holding out on me???

I'm Rin and a member of both Mosaic and Dark Mosaic. If you are looking for a fun group of people to just play the game with, this a good home.

Rep side I am Rinata, Ryn'ora, Wrenoa, Cor'rin'a, and An'aria.

Imp side I am Ren'ner, R'nara, Veette, and Rulette.

I've been on Ren'ner for the most part lately (another 10 levels to go).

Come join us.

Edited by Gemndaruff
forgot something

*waves* I'm also a member of Mosaic (Light and Dark) and we would love to welcome some new folks into our family! We're friendly, funny (especially Rin *points up*) and a pretty laid back group. We don't even bite.... Unless you're into that sort of thing *adjusts her halo*

You can find me on the Imp side as either Deajah or Fawxy

Republic side as Sap'phira or Momo :)

Can't wait to meet you!

Jay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Happy New Year folks!

Mosaic (Republic) and Dark Mosaic (Empire) are currently recruiting for all roles! With a new year, comes new events and grouping for various levels of players. Are you new to the game? We're here to help! Are you a founder, jumping back into TOR after some time off? Join us and assist those who need guidance!

We are a guild of no-nonsense Star Wars & gaming fans who enjoy the immersion that SWTOR provides and hope to share the enjoyment with others as the game continues on (hopefully) over the many years. We believe in quality over quantity, and strive for a gaming community that seeks to preserve the enjoyment of the Star Wars universe and mmo environment in general.

Stop by Mosaic and let us know you exist!

~ Ink

The new year is upon us and Mosaic is growing by leaps and bounds! I love meeting all the new people who have decided to make Mosaic their home! :) The only question is why haven't I met you yet?? *points to you... Yeah you!*

Stop by Mosaic and check us out, look around and see if we would be a good fit for you :) We welcome all classes and all experience levels!

If you have any questions, feel free to find me in game. Sap'phira (pub) or Deajah (imp)

Looking forward to meeting you!

Jay (fawxy)

• 2 weeks later...

Since we have 2 guilds (Mosaic - Pub // Dark Mosaic - Imp), It all varies on which side players decide to play on. We don' t really have players who are dedicated to one side over the other. For nights and weekends, this also depends on which month each side is running guild events on. What I mean by that is January is our Pub month where all the guild events are being run within Mosaic and then February, we will be running guild events with Dark Mosaic.

Where some guilds have it set where you need to log in x amount of time in-game and participate in x amount of events or you are not wanted, we do not have this. With mosaic being a casual guild, you will never be expected to log in for any amount of time or be on for certain days/nights.

Edited by haliy

I'm one of the more recent members who have joined and I'm more than glad i did!

Mosaic and dark Mosaic has an amazing community,they have adult and mature members,very little drama due to the fact of the family atmosphere and best of all they recognize everyone may have a differant play style and try to cater to all of them and love feedback from their members.

Which is great,cause than the whole guild grows together.Also i have to say sometimes leveling a new Char can just plan suck.Yet there is never hesitation from high level members to take the time to help out or run flashpoints with the low level members to get gear or what ever their needs may be.

Which bring me to my next point,weekly guild flashpoint runs!

which alternate monthly between republic and empire,One thing i've always hated is you join a new guild and feeling like a total nobody til you hit level cap than still feel like your a stranger til you run some Operations with the guild.Not the case with Mosaic!

My first day i spent more time having a friendly chat with the guild leader than i did leveling and after my first week i really felt like i have known some of its older members for years like we were old friends,a very inviting and friendly community.

So please come check out what mosaic and dark mosaic has to offer,we look forward to leveling with you!

*gasp!*

You are no long invited to "meet a Jedi" day down at the Sunken Sarlacc...

...we had Jawa Scout cookies.

Hey, how come I wasn't invited? I would of liked some cookies. :( But anyways Mosaic is a friendly and very laid back guild, same goes for Dark Mosaic the Imp side of the guild. The weekly Flashpoint runs and monthly Datacron runs can be rather entertaining. And how do you get the link to the guild website to come up the way you guys do :confused::confused::confused:

• 2 weeks later...
Because last time, you ate all the cookies and we had to break out the hidden stash of Churros :eek:

Pfft, you're too far North to know what churros are...

;)

In any case, as you can see folks, we do like to joke quite a bit here at Mosaic/Dark Mosaic, and it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Of course we point and laugh at that person first, and then immediately help them find a new eye! Hey, we are a compassionate bunch!

If you are looking for a guild who simply likes to have fun in a casual environment, please stop by our site and say hello, or ask away here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Stop by Mosaic and check us out, look around and see if we would be a good fit for you :) We welcome all classes and all experience levels!

What she said :D We're a laid back, casual group and F2P/Preferred friendly. Come on in, the water's fine! If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of my characters below.