World PvP on TOFN 2.0 **Deal With IT**

Manhuntxx

Feel strong, killing reps pve'ers in guild zerg?

Try less suck on ranked or ever regulars wz versus republic pvp'ers dude.

I'm not sure if you are new to owpvp concept, but that's how you initiate world pvp when there's no mechanics to do otherwise. You camp the enemy base so they will scream for backup and wait for their counter zerg to arrive. It can be fun or it can end in boring disaster as we see in video.

Disclaimer: I'm not a member of Deal With IT.

Edited by MelodicSixNine

Feel strong, killing reps pve'ers in guild zerg?

Try less suck on ranked or ever regulars wz versus republic pvp'ers dude.

If I'm to totally mistaken, Coral is a PvP guild... And they killed Zavvi from Coral... :rolleyes:

Best place to initiate world pvp, imo, is on Voss. The area Pilgrims retreat. Both factions have flight paths right next to each other :D

'Yeah, yeah, we'll just fight we're some dudes are trying to meditate and stuff'

Sounds nice to me...

Meh. Can't take beatings from Nostrum Dolus and others in ranked, so you decided to farm pvers instead? :rolleyes:

LOOK AT MY MAD PVP SKILLZ BRAH

we play ranked every night so can't take beatings is a incorrect statement

It's a freaking PvP server. If getting attacked in open world is too traumatic for you, then you why did you roll a toon there? Shift your arse to a PvE server.

Note: I'm on a PvE server, and that's mainly because I wanted to do my quests in peace and PvP when I felt like it. IF I'm on a PvP server then fair game.