Collectors edition vendor

belizar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why doesn't everyone in this thread start making threads in the PTS forums? If they delete one thread and give the creator a warning, someone else could make one and so on...

Eventually they'd have to give us a responce wouldn't they?

You would think so , but realize they actually have ducked this thread for a year , a complete year , and aren't concerned about how embarrassing and pathetic it is for them even though it has stayed on page one or two for quite a while.

They've actually ran scared a year on their main forum so I'm not sure they have any shame in just ignoring and closing other threads.

You would think so , but realize they actually have ducked this thread for a year , a complete year , and aren't concerned about how embarrassing and pathetic it is for them even though it has stayed on page one or two for quite a while.

They've actually ran scared a year on their main forum so I'm not sure they have any shame in just ignoring and closing other threads.

then at least we would know they're reading it, otherwise they wouldn't know if they should close or delete it

Why doesn't everyone in this thread start making threads in the PTS forums? If they delete one thread and give the creator a warning, someone else could make one and so on...

Eventually they'd have to give us a responce wouldn't they?

Not really worth the warnings... That's lots of infraction points for intentional threads like that.

Yes. :)

Exactly a year ago, an answer to question about collector's edition vendor. A yes!

I am just curious, has it been updated?

*edit*

Just read it hasn't been updated with new and promised items.

It makes me :rak_02: and then it makes me :rak_grin:.

Edited by Ruskaeth

Honestly, even though I think this is a waste of time because they obviously have seen this thread by now, probably daily, I too would like to add that I want to see some substantial new items added to the vendor. Just add recolours and convenience items since they are easy to do.

Heck an example would be adding the imperial dancer security outfit to the rep-side one and republic dancer one imp-side. This would be collector edition unique to the opposite faction, be extremely easy to do, and not waste new assets that could have been used in the cartel market. There are many other things like this that could be done.

Originally Posted by belizar View Post

Will the collectors edition ever get updated with more items ? as it stands now the security key vendor offers more/better in some cases.

Yes.

Georg "Observer" Zoeller

Principal Lead Combat Designer

Happy Birthday to LIE

1 year today,

The Cake is a lie!

Edited by Dimitris_otor

Should have had an update since they met about it in January.

How hard is it to let us know they haven't forgotten about this again?

It's like no-one knows what's going on anymore.

That's because its only 72 pages long so far. Not enough to warrant BW's attention just yet. So keep posting...

It was nominated twice for last week's community roundup... then somehow we didn't get a community roundup last week....

I'm starting to think that we could discuss exploits and cheats on the open forums as long as we titled the post "Collector's Edition Vendor Updates Please!". Giving it a title like that virtually guarantees nobody at Bioware will look at the thread........

It was nominated twice for last week's community roundup... then somehow we didn't get a community roundup last week....

I'm starting to think that we could discuss exploits and cheats on the open forums as long as we titled the post "Collector's Edition Vendor Updates Please!". Giving it a title like that virtually guarantees nobody at Bioware will look at the thread........

Lol, I wouldn't be surprised if that was true...

well that stinks...

Does that mean we can just spam this thread till it reaches the 100 page limit and BW won't intervene because they just ignore it?

Pretty much. They only reply to threads they care about. Like making sure the Gree event gets shut off right away anyways even though maintenence to fix the preposterous repair costs gets delayed.

They responded to that post in about 5 minutes

Well, considering how long this thread has been going, and consistently, they should give us some attention...

I'm pretty sure they're well aware of this thread and also pretty sure they will continue to ignore it like they did with those SGR and Oceanic Server threads that had gigantic thread counts.

Serious issues (In the vendors case, it's False Advertisement) = Bad press = No comment so they can't be held accountable.

I'm pretty sure they're well aware of this thread and also pretty sure they will continue to ignore it like they did with those SGR and Oceanic Server threads that had gigantic thread counts.

Serious issues (In the vendors case, it's False Advertisement) = Bad press = No comment so they can't be held accountable.

That's just depressing...