Harbinger PVP Records 2.0

Katzyk

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My old records for dmg and prot from 6 months ago should still stand I believe. I have a lvl 55 on this server now so blah!

To quote Nachos "I dont even know who you are."

So unless you give me some screenshots, there's nothing I can do for you.

lol a commando without stim doing 2,2k dps. what was it a farm game or everyone was super dumb enough to just let you free cast whole game and like no sorc put any bubbles on anyone and stay balled all the time and you critted with every single skill you used?

lol a commando without stim doing 2,2k dps. what was it a farm game or everyone was super dumb enough to just let you free cast whole game and like no sorc put any bubbles on anyone and stay balled all the time and you critted with every single skill you used?

Who are you taking a stab at?

I'm assuming you're talking about Rawne.

As you could tell by looking at the picture, he was with a team not doing much. There was a couple Sages on his team, so they probably were the focus of the opposing teams non existent dps. Also, If you looked at the picture, you would notice that he's against quite a few Sorcerers. Their Light gear makes for big crits.

Look next time before you try to poke fun at someone who knows how to play their class. Regardless of whether or not they had a stim on, It could have worn off mid game and he might not have noticed.

How about instead of complaining, try and do better.

http://imageshack.us/a/img837/5062/6st6.jpg

Should have a spot for dmg in arena's I wish it went 3 rounds hehe. ;)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/809/yn8f.jpg/

And a fun wz later on.. Stupid swtor screen shots..I get like 2 maybe then I have to take pics.

Fun night though. Thought I'd share fun times at late night. :)

Edited by Yamahara