hit 50 yesterday and im full epic

Holyswords

Centurion epics are a joke. Properly slotted orange items are better.

Champion are the goal, which you did not really achieve in one day.

Slotted gear doesn't have expertise. Global increases in % to literally every aspect of PVP is huge.

Slotted gear doesn't have expertise. Global increases in % to literally every aspect of PVP is huge.

When looking at it on a piece by piece basis, stats from the orange gear is better than the 0.6% dmg/reduction from the expertise on the centurion gear.

Not true for all slots, but for many - yes.

So with the 6 bags i had from 1000/1000, plus both dailies and weekly, and 2 bags from the points i got from wz doing them, i got 9 centurions items, my mh champion, and i got lucky with a trinket token in 1 of the bag.

So with the bag change it s not hard at all to gear up, ppl can stop crying

obvious trolls r obvious

How....each champ bag contains 15 comms. That's more than enough to buy one piece of gear...

I was only able to afford implants and ear pieces. So I got a single piece of gear. The OP was saying they somehow managed to get full epic by doing little more then me.

Look, the OP opened 6 + 8 + 2 = 16 bags

That's 16 x 15 = 240 centurion commendations, and 16 x 7 = 112 champion ones. Coupled with the 2 free pieces of champion gear he got, that's indeed enough to purple yourself out.

Problem is, Centurion items, while they appear purple, are not really epic strength compared to other level 50 options. So working as intended.

Edited by EternalFinality

Its taken me almost 1+ months of non-stop PvP without exploiting Ilum to hit rank 60. It was only until this patch that I could replace 5 centurian items by time I hit rank 62. I like the patch for that fact sorta....but...

Now they hand out gear for free on a silver platter.

Who needs to work, welfare ftw!

Edited by fixit