Looking for ex-SWG players on Prophecy of the Five

Sokha

Had a bunch of SWG players from Sunrunner playing during release. Pretty much everyone quit after six months.

I'm back playing again. I was a Pre-CU Jedi on Sunrunner named Supra XiDE. Makapuu and Makktenn are still playing here. I currently play under Boatski or Skiboat.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Acadia Elife from SWG, I started playing a couple months after launch and stopped soon after the CU. Hello all from IOI or Dark Force!! Had a good time playing and enjoy this version also. I'm in with The Departed now on the Pub side, come see me. =)

Played on Sunrunner named ZachDarkfly and Pre-CU jedi named Karloth. Quit here after about 3-4 months but back playing here and there. Characters on both sides. Zac and Zacc on Pub and Anashti on Imp. Edited by cattnip

SWG Day one until they pulled the plug.

Started on Kauri, sent toons to Bria/Bloodfin/Starsider to sell crafting stations.

Started on the new TCPrime server when it opened up and stayed there until the end of the game.

I play mainly on Shadowlands now, but I still have some toons here on POT5.

I was on the Shadowfire server since day one on Tavox (reb) and Night'walker (imp) (same names on SWTOR)

Played on the Reb side and made the switch a couple weeks ago to imp when my guild came back to the game, XCS.

Macabre from Kettemoore. I started playing the first day the game launched and stopped at the NGE. I was also one of the first Jedi on the server as well. I am also named Macabré on this server and play an Assasin. The "E" at the end of my name is alt 130.

Hey there folks,

I'm tak, been player really casually since launch and just now getting into it. I used to play SWG (and actually worked @ SOE as a GM for a while).

Would love to chitchat with some old "friends" :-)

Takinsftwo - 50 Sith Inq

TakinSFthree- 23 BH

soull and havik halcyon from ahazi checking in. was guild leader of living legends on that game as well. we were the proud owners of the best city on ahazi, Mos Koneck. anyone on ahazi knew it was the best city around. if you say otherwise, that's jealousy tugging at you.