[BUGS] Cademimu HM - General Ortol

Yesterday, my guildies and I discovered a new bug in the Cademimu HM (General Ortol) encounter.

We were kiting the boss around the room and about halfway through the fight, the boss did one of his knockback moves. For some reason, the knockback threw our tank backwards past the force field guarding the end-point console, and trapped her in the room. There was no way she could get out, and the group could not get in to rescue her.

The only way that the tank could get back into the FP was to exit area, and then run back in again from where the last boss encounter was (the one with the Wookiee).

Would appreciate if BW could look into this and solve the issue as apart from the shackles being bugged to high heaven on this encounter, it would seem that there are problems with the scenery as well.

That's awesome. Bonus points if the tank had enough aggro to keep the boss until you cleared it. Knock backs and collision detection in this game have always had issues, on a side note, I'm glad I don't get stuck in my storage box when spawning on fleet anymore.

Yeah, our tank did a fairly reasonable job of keeping aggro on this boss (given that he appears to have a rather wonky aggro table). Everything was A-ok up till the moment that he did his knockback move, and sent her flying INTO the force field, past it, and effectively locked up with a console.

I can only imagine what went through our tank's mind as we all died one by one from being aggroe'd on and being unable to stop it.

It's a known bug. To avoid this make sure when you pull the boss his back is never to that console. I learned it the hard way.

Equally important, they NEED to fix the issue with the shackles. 3 out of my last 5 tries to clear this boss have all been utter failures. I've done it a variety of ways (My gunslinger, my Sage Healer and Shadow Tank) and what happens is two people get shackled no matter where they're standing. Once the 2nd gets shackled one cannot be unshackled and if you've used CC breaker you're just out of luck.

I seriously am going to stop queuing from this FP. I know I won't get my comms but I'm sure on the 15th time running various 55 FPs I'll get a piece of gear I need and not just a blue earpiece or implant.

It's a known bug. To avoid this make sure when you pull the boss his back is never to that console. I learned it the hard way.

Oddly enough, the tank was facing the boss and she had her back to the console.