Twitch Stream: Operation Musco Returns... Sort of...

EricMusco

• Dev Post
So is that 2 PM Pacific? I think it's 2 Pm pacific I'll just check every hour I guess Lol.

That is indeed 2PM Pacific. Also my calendar just got a bit more free this afternoon so I will be there the whole time! :)

-eric

That is indeed 2PM Pacific. Also my calendar just got a bit more free this afternoon so I will be there the whole time! :)

-eric

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh Eric Responded to me :o

And I'll be there for sure, got the day off gonna spend it with my favourite game.

Oh come on...I JUST got the stream up to watch the WZ end and hear you log off :(

you missed everything. Musco even told us the story of a cantina tour where a guy shouted "I claim Musco!!!" and licked Musco's head. 3 TIMES. No joke that seriously happened and we made fun of him the entire stream with it.

you missed everything. Musco even told us the story of a cantina tour where a guy shouted "I claim Musco!!!" and licked Musco's head. 3 TIMES. No joke that seriously happened and we made fun of him the entire stream with it.

OMG...that's enough to make me wanna barf...who the hell would LICK some guys head???? (no offense Eric...you have a great head with nice short/nil hair...but I would NEVER lick it)...eeeww...