Award end-game gear on story completion, not at Level 50

thasensei

The awarding of Tionese gear upon reaching Level 50 really chumps out the rest of the class story. I'd suggest that Tionese gear be granted upon completion of the class story, rather than when reaching Level 50.

Keeping players in green/blue level 49/50 gear for that "epic" last battle might actually keep it a bit of a challenge. I've heard a few guildmates complain that the story ending was a disappointment because the fight was so easy. Granted, the fights were never all THAT difficult, but it's not even close to a challenge in Tionese.

or you could just choose to not to get your Tionese gear right when you hit 50, and wait until after you finish your class story. >_> i know when i hit level 50, gearing for HMs/Ops becomes more of a priority than finishing my class story (unless it's one of the two class stories i have yet to complete). i have a lot of alts that are class doubles as far as their stories go, and i think it would be a bit annoying to have to wait until after i finish the story in order to get my Tionese gear since i already know how the story ends, and i tend to hit level 50 long before my class quests end.