Huttball for Health Workout… of Death!

BaronDeathmark

Listen up Frog-Dogs and Rotworms!

Baron Deathmark here and I need your help with my newest personal project - Huttball for Health Workout… of Death!™ Like I said in my exclusive interview with award-winning journalist Lamalla Rann, for just fifty credits this instructional holo-vid will give Huttball Hopefuls the edge they need in the Pit!

Huttball for Health Workout… of Death!™ is almost ready for the public, but I need your workout routines to complete this masterpiece... of Death! So how do you prepare for a round of mayhem in the Pit?

LET'S GO BERSERK!

Edited by CourtneyWoods

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually start with 3 reps of 10 Saber Throws at Jedi.

Follow that up with 3 reps of 10 Force Charge at Jedi.

Keep the momentum going with 3 reps of 10 Force Chokes on Jedi.

Lastly, wind down with 5 reps of 10 Smashes on Jedi.

Usually is a pretty decent workout.

I usually start with 3 reps of 10 Saber Throws at Jedi.

Follow that up with 3 reps of 10 Force Charge at Jedi.

Keep the momentum going with 3 reps of 10 Force Chokes on Jedi.

Lastly, wind down with 5 reps of 10 Smashes on Jedi.

Usually is a pretty decent workout.

Sounds like one dead Jedi!

Well i like to start off with 1 good Net and Explosive Dart to a dirty Smuggler.

After that a good old Death from Above on a group of dirty smugglers & Jedi.

After landing following that up with a good sweeping blast on that same group of smugglers and Jedi.

Always good to work in a good work out with the Flame thrower.

Lastly, i like to end with a good rocket punch on that Smuggler.

After all of that i tend to wind down with a Carbonize Spray to finish them off makes for Easy transport off the arena floor...

I normally throw my lightsaber at a bounty hunter, then immediately leap to them with master strike leaving them helplessly immobilized. Finish them off with an overhead slash and riposte, then repeat it for 20 times. Everyone you cut through should at least be cut into 7 pieces, into clean heap with no jagged edges.

Well, I like to do my pre-workout drink of Alderaanian Nectar. After about five minutes of letting it settle, I then begin with my basic sword slashes and then move to the more advanced Blade Storm, Overhead Slash, Plasma Brand and Dispatch techniques. I usually work these for about three to five seconds each.

Now I'm not a big Force user, but I still like to do a couple reps of light Force Push and maybe a couple Stasis's. I used to try this on the dummy, but in order to make sure I'm getting the full effect, I try in on Kira when she least expects it. She usually gets mad, but she understands it's essential to my personal health. I mean, sure you've probably experienced a pulled muscle, but I remember this one match I was in and I hadn't quite prepared for it so when I initiated my Force Leap, I ended up pulling my Force and let me tell you, pulled Force is no joke so I take the extra time to make sure my three Force Abilities are properly stretched out.

After the basic offensive is done I immediately start working on my defensive skills. Kira, as I said, has been a really good sport about this. After the stasis wears off, she starts playing along by attacking me. I think a couple of times she may have tried to actually kill me, but I think it's really more that she's burying herself in the role of being my sparing partner.

So yeah, just a few basic reps here and there to get the muscles and Force loosened and ready for the game! Oh and I almost forgot, I pretty much sprint everywhere I go and that helps me to keep good cardio!

I usually start out with figuring out who is hacking. I immediately stop trying to fight them...... well because there is no point. Then I do wind sprints to find a healer and then unleash as much fury as I can before said hackers come over and kill me in one attack. Then its just rinse and repeat!

Best to start by stealthing up behind a helpless Imperial, then throw a rock at them. Next, project several rocks at them. If they're still alive, repeat steps 1 and 2. This method really rocks and gives rock-hard abs in no time. This igneous ingenious rotation should never be taken for granite. :ph_lol:

Well i like to start off with 1 good Net and Explosive Dart to a dirty Smuggler.

After that a good old Death from Above on a group of dirty smugglers & Jedi.

After landing following that up with a good sweeping blast on that same group of smugglers and Jedi.

Always good to work in a good work out with the Flame thrower.

Lastly, i like to end with a good rocket punch on that Smuggler.

After all of that i tend to wind down with a Carbonize Spray to finish them off makes for Easy transport off the arena floor...

Aaah, the good old Death from Above. That one takes me back...

Best to start by stealthing up behind a helpless Imperial, then throw a rock at them. Next, project several rocks at them. If they're still alive, repeat steps 1 and 2. This method really rocks and gives rock-hard abs in no time. This igneous ingenious rotation should never be taken for granite. :ph_lol:

Would you say, you rocked their world?

Start by using Ball Toss with a few friends for at least 20 minutes. I try to make sure everybody has one to kick err.. I mean throw before a real match. This helps build muscle, endurance, and burn fat at the same time.

Then I hit up Outlaw's Den on Tatooine for some scrimmage games against my teammates. The bonus here is that you can also kill any spectators that come to watch.

To practice my trap pulls, I'll usually visit Makeb and ask to duel unsuspecting citizens as they wander the area. Then I'll quickly Force Pull them near an edge and then Overload them right off the side of the floating islands while I laugh with glee. They never know what hit 'em.

Finally, I go hit up my personal training dummy on my ship to practice my Spikes and Mauls.

It's important not to forget to eat lots of Ice Scrabbler Jerky for protein and hop in a Kolto Tank after every good maiming.

As a Bounty Hunter I have found the best way to get in shape for Huttball is to practice playing. That being said, it is hard to find participants that are willing to let me shoot at them. So I got creative, when i catch some of the easier bounties I give them one last chance to escape for freedom, they only have 1 direction. I give them a Huttball and tell them to run. This keeps me on my game and keeps my brain trained on finding who has the Huttball and beating them down.

Additionally this is far more effective when you let them loose in a crowded space. The authorities may not like it, but we can't always follow the rules. Except for one, Never kick the Huttball. We have to have some civility don't we?

Edited by Solzean

Well, I like to do my pre-workout drink of Alderaanian Nectar. After about five minutes of letting it settle, I then begin with my basic sword slashes and then move to the more advanced Blade Storm, Overhead Slash, Plasma Brand and Dispatch techniques. I usually work these for about three to five seconds each.

Now I'm not a big Force user, but I still like to do a couple reps of light Force Push and maybe a couple Stasis's. I used to try this on the dummy, but in order to make sure I'm getting the full effect, I try in on Kira when she least expects it. She usually gets mad, but she understands it's essential to my personal health. I mean, sure you've probably experienced a pulled muscle, but I remember this one match I was in and I hadn't quite prepared for it so when I initiated my Force Leap, I ended up pulling my Force and let me tell you, pulled Force is no joke so I take the extra time to make sure my three Force Abilities are properly stretched out.

After the basic offensive is done I immediately start working on my defensive skills. Kira, as I said, has been a really good sport about this. After the stasis wears off, she starts playing along by attacking me. I think a couple of times she may have tried to actually kill me, but I think it's really more that she's burying herself in the role of being my sparing partner.

So yeah, just a few basic reps here and there to get the muscles and Force loosened and ready for the game! Oh and I almost forgot, I pretty much sprint everywhere I go and that helps me to keep good cardio!

Is that the White Membrosia stuff I keep hearing about? "All-natural" recipes always make me a bit suspicious, personally...

Good evening Baron Deathmark.

The Jedi Council are writing to notify you that your unlawful recruitment of Younglings to your 'HuttBall' arena infringes upon our the Republic's law and tarnishes the Jedi name. You are hereby ordered cease and DESIST all recruitment

infringements effective immediately.

The Jedi Council will take further action if need be.

May the Force be with you.

- Jedi Council of Tython.

Good evening Baron Deathmark.

The Jedi Council are writing to notify you that your unlawful recruitment of Younglings to your 'HuttBall' arena infringes upon our the Republic's law and tarnishes the Jedi name. You are hereby ordered cease and DESIST all recruitment

infringements effective immediately.

The Jedi Council will take further action if need be.

May the Force be with you.

- Jedi Council of Tython.

Hey Giradda,

Remember that time we listened to the Jedi Council?

ME NEITHER!

Is that the White Membrosia stuff I keep hearing about? "All-natural" recipes always make me a bit suspicious, personally...

It's made from the finest herbs and fruits that Alderaan has to offer. After that, the produce is shipped off-world to the Nectar plant on Quesh where it's loaded with electrolytes, preservatives and high-fructose corn syrup and then brewed in large vats for three years... well, that's what it reads on the can, anyway.

As a good work out my buddies and I like to do is get together and go squirrel hunting. Our favorite time was back during the Gree event. We got a nice size group together doing some dailies together and whatnot. Every once in a while someone would yell..

SQUIRREL

We'd all freeze and go kill the pub passerby.

MWAH HAHA