Group leader ability to unilaterally remove a member

I waited for 20 minutes for a HM 55 FP to pop. It finally did and the travel now option came up. Before I could click anything the group leader removed me from the group. When i asked him/her about it they said "they were waiting for a guildy to come into the que". There was NO vote initiated. I was just unilaterally kicked by the group leader.

To be honest I couldn't care less except for the fact that this IMMEDIATELY put me on the 15 minute lockout timer as if I had voluntarily left the group. Needless to say I was pretty hot about it. This needs to be fixed asap. I wasted 20 minutes waiting for the thing to pop PLUS the additional 15 for being kicked from the group. This is ridiculously wrong.

In the future report them. That is clearly not what the group finder was intended for.

I'd like it better if they would disable a group leaders ability to unilaterally kick any group members, or they have to wait 15 minutes to kick a group member. Thankfully that was the first and hopefully last time it happens. I ignored the son of a ***** so I at least will not get paired with him again.

I waited for 20 minutes for a HM 55 FP to pop. It finally did and the travel now option came up. Before I could click anything the group leader removed me from the group. When i asked him/her about it they said "they were waiting for a guildy to come into the que". There was NO vote initiated. I was just unilaterally kicked by the group leader.

To be honest I couldn't care less except for the fact that this IMMEDIATELY put me on the 15 minute lockout timer as if I had voluntarily left the group. Needless to say I was pretty hot about it. This needs to be fixed asap. I wasted 20 minutes waiting for the thing to pop PLUS the additional 15 for being kicked from the group. This is ridiculously wrong.

This is unacceptable behaviour and gamebreaking.

The groupfinder is there for everyone not specific guilds to play with selected groupmembers