SWTOR: save this game!

Omega-one

Bioware, hurry up or you will lose us all, believe me we are as fickle as the next. PvP needs updated, cross server ques needed now, server pop is destroying the urge to play the game. Take this great shell you have, listen to your player base, and make things happen.

if not...i guess i will just be a fickle as the last guy. (good advertising gets me everytime...)

Bioware, hurry up or you will lose us all, believe me we are as fickle as the next. PvP needs updated, cross server ques needed now, server pop is destroying the urge to play the game. Take this great shell you have, listen to your player base, and make things happen.

if not...i guess i will just be a fickle as the last guy. (good advertising gets me everytime...)

Just transfer to a populated server as soon as possible. Of all the things I've had a problem with in the game, queues haven't been one of them.

Just transfer to a populated server as soon as possible. Of all the things I've had a problem with in the game, queues haven't been one of them.

Do you have an eta on transfers? all i have seen is all fluff and no actual date.

This is Lasiak from wound in the force server....not sure what you guys are talking about but we seem to have no problems queing in the evening....If your looking for a transger our doors are open or just want to reroll. My guild Rolls ops on a regular basis and does Hms by the handfuls and we always have at least 5 people on in guild. Not sure what all the complaining is about... as for your cross server idea i think that is a dumb point and has been a proven failure in trash games like WOW... or should i say Roger rabbit( at least that is the cartoon i felt like i was playing when i did play that sad excuse for a game)....Sorry you did not pick a good server to start off with. but wound in the force is the BOMB....come visit us.

This is Lasiak from wound in the force server....not sure what you guys are talking about but we seem to have no problems queing in the evening....If your looking for a transger our doors are open or just want to reroll. My guild Rolls ops on a regular basis and does Hms by the handfuls and we always have at least 5 people on in guild. Not sure what all the complaining is about... as for your cross server idea i think that is a dumb point and has been a proven failure in trash games like WOW... or should i say Roger rabbit( at least that is the cartoon i felt like i was playing when i did play that sad excuse for a game)....Sorry you did not pick a good server to start off with. but wound in the force is the BOMB....come visit us.

Thats fantastic for you, but for the other 1.3 million people on the other 1.8 million Dead severs that they thought they needed And who Cba to reroll - esp when they havent been very clear on the transfers and how it will work. Need a bit of incentive really

Do you have an eta on transfers? all i have seen is all fluff and no actual date.

They say early summer ( likely with the 1.3 update ) and if that is in fact true, it will be several weeks to late.:mad:

PvP needs updated, cross server ques needed now,

1) I hate PVP

2) I hate flashpoints, I solo

tl;dr -- Your "must have" is my "total garbage". Opinion does not equal fact. In the long run, I believe there are more casual players like me than dedicated ones like you.

I send Bioware my fifteen bucks every month because it's chump change. I play two or three hours a week and enjoy it.

There are more of us than there are of you. Behold the new face of online gaming.

There are more of us than there are of you. Behold the new face of online gaming.

Which is your unfounded assumption. The facts speak to the contrary. During the last 2 weeks server population on my server (Rogue Moon) has dropped significantly, it seems to be half of what it was. During the same 2 weeks my guild has gone from an average of 8-10 people online..to NONE! I've been the only one online for at least a week.

The last couple of days I haven't even bothered logging on myself. So no, there aren't a majority of people like you..maybe there is now, since all the people who used to log on daily are gone.

Edited by OddityDK

1) I hate PVP

tl;dr -- Your "must have" is my "total garbage". Opinion does not equal fact. In the long run, I believe there are more casual players like me than dedicated ones like you.

I send Bioware my fifteen bucks every month because it's chump change. I play two or three hours a week and enjoy it.

aww im sorry you have to lose time from your 3 hours a week for come to the forums and post..

i hope you can go back to your level 20 something and keep trying to get the heroic quest you still have on your log

since obviously you may be playing on Fatman.

oh and btw, EA say the last 400k subs SWTOR lost, was from the *casual players* so obviously most people that play this game atm, its not as casual as you look to believe, once again, im sure you just didnt know, since you only have so few time for play.

good you dont use your free time reading this crap and playing! have fun!

GUYS CALMN DOWN

you see a new update video and you want the update to be done just like that first thing it takes MONEY second thing you know how hard it is to create NEW UPDATE scripts and all that last thing JUST WAIT FOR IT

Btw this game is too good to loose it and it took to many years for the game to make

so just wait :rak_03:

Edited by kaczuszka

1) I hate PVP

LOL...this guy likes playing 1 player games. MMOS aren't for you. You are not a majority. You are not worth mentioning if you play 2 hours a week. I sit in wz q's each day for longer than you are on a week. Players like you don't make a game thrive...more people like you and this game will be a total dead zone.

1) I hate PVP

Grats for you. Back in this land we call reality a group of SOCIAL players in a SOCIAL game designed around the concept of SOCIAL play would like to have a server where there is more than 30 people on their fleet during PRIMETIME.

If you want to solo grats to you, but the other 99% of the players would like to be able to group or solo as they chose, and not get forced into your hermit like existence of blah. If you love to solo soooooo much Bioware has many titles you can chose from that after you download and install about 12 player made mods. Yes Players doing it better than Bioware since Dragon Age was released.

The reality is that you sir are the one that is posting "total garbage" and to be blunt its people such as you with your limited perspective that continue to contribute to an issue with such a simple fix. I like soloing as well, but in the end MMO's are a SOCIAL game and with out a population to go along with that the game fails. Period.

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant sub-forum.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.